Sign in to follow this  
Colorparty

Colorparty TF2

Hey, well, yea, this is a goodbye thread.

I'll just explain how I feel first, and why i'm doing this.

I had the best of times on the Saxton hale server, I made friends that I have made best memories with. Then, the server broke, well, after that, it was never really active again. Then, DR was my favorite for the longest time, I met many friends on that as well, Gold, Priggles, Smitty, much more. Then the whole hard drive dying happened, when it got fixed, I no longer knew anyone on the DR server, and it seemed as if it was dying as well..The trade server for me was fun at first, but, quickly boring as I do not trade often. All the other servers were dead as well really, the only other one was Jailbreak, it too was also fun in the beginning. But it slowly became more of a job than a game, you would be called over so much for rule breakers, either way you did it, someone would be mad, you would always be wrong as well..The mass disrespect was a problem for me too, I know, I'm an admin, and disrespect is against the rules to admins, but, it happens so often, it just becomes annoying, so...There isn't really a place for me in xG anymore. I know there are different servers for our clan on other games, but, jail break is the most popular most likely.

And, people I have known in this group have changed. They aren't as they used to be, and some others, I don't think they deserve their position..I will not throw names, I'm sure you know where you stand in my book...Or list...Friends...Thingies Muhjigs..

I've made best friends my time here, it's been a good year getting to know you guys. I certainly do not regret my brother telling me about the Saxton server and spending hours on the server. It was fun with Ecko, Wolfy, Doctor. And many others. If xG ever goes back to the way it was, with the Saxton and such, I would most likely be more than happy to join back, but, for now, I can't stay active in Jailbreak, or any other servers really...Most the people in jailbreaks are dicks, but, some are not, my point is, I can't deal with people like them, no offense, but, as I have said before, you know where you stand in the Thingi Muhjig. Thanks for the good year, hopefully that doesn't mean the friends that I have made will stop talking/playing with me.