Rise

Goodbye xG (Rise - Tf2 DL)

Hey guys, its Rise here from the tf2 div.... Well it has been a fun ride, I've been here for 2 years. My first day i found xG I was just amazed by the community. The Saxton hale was the main attraction there.... now.... its all gone. All the community, the fun servers, all gone... Im just about 1/5 of last staff members from 2 years ago that are still here, Which 4/5 are leaving this week. So with that said, goodbye fellow xG members, Goodbye!

Woah bro,

You were like the first person I met here at Xeno Gamers. Of course Muffin Monster was always trying to destroy whatever relationship I was to build in the TF2 Division, but no worries. Anyways, Don't do anything stupid if you're leaving - leik keep up the good stuff.

L8r.

Woah bro,

You were like the first person I met here at Xeno Gamers. Of course Muffin Monster was always trying to destroy whatever relationship I was to build in the TF2 Division, but no worries. Anyways, Don't do anything stupid if you're leaving - leik keep up the good stuff.

L8r.

Top lel

Hey guys, its Rise here from the tf2 div.... Well it has been a fun ride, I've been here for 2 years. My first day i found xG I was just amazed by the community. The Saxton hale was the main attraction there.... now.... its all gone. All the community, the fun servers, all gone... Im just about 1/5 of last staff members from 2 years ago that are still here, Which 4/5 are leaving this week. So with that said, goodbye fellow xG members, Goodbye!

D: I'm sorry to see you go, I haven't know you for too long, but the little time we did get to know you, you were cool.