Recreant

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

Yes

Further Information:

Just a friendly gamer, looking for a group of others to play with. I play a decent amount of CS:GO, but I also frequent many other games. I'm active on Teamspeak, Steam, and Skype. You can feel free to contact me at any of these. I used to be a member of other pc gaming communities, but most of them had failed sooner or later. I am deciding to apply for XG, as I have seen that their community is large, I frequent their Jailbreak server, and I already know many people who are a part of it!

Thank you.

Mr. Leo is a very friendly and ethical person. He seldomly rebel, but when he does it's a b****. He has been around for a long time and was known as the Jarl of Walmart (Whatever the fu** that means)

Active: 8.7

Maturity: 9.8

+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 as promised. I hope you enjoy your stay in this wonderful neighborhood.

Best regards,

N______

Mr. Leo is a very friendly and ethical person. He seldomly rebel, but when he does it's a b****. He has been around for a long time and was known as the Jarl of Walmart (Whatever the fu** that means)

Active: 8.7

Maturity: 9.8

+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 as promised. I hope you enjoy your stay in this wonderful neighborhood.

Best regards,

N______

That's a no no word!