Luecia

~Hello~ a totes formal introduction

Hi!! I'm Luecia, or Aliza (Possibly Leeza too) to others. I'm not legitimately a member yet, but I've spent a lot of time with some of the members here such as Roxy, Jake, Warrior, Pinoy and so on on Teamspeak!!!! Most of the time, I play League of Legends which means that I'm not really well-known in the CSS community, but I still hope I could establish something in these forums!!! >:3

I uh.. guess I should introduce more about myself??? I guess. I'm a college student hoping to be a Neurologist at some point and majoring in Biology!!!! I ~love~ academics and studying, along with fashion!! I guess I also like braiding hair, turtles, yoplait yogurt, drawing, and horror movies/games, cute boys, and cute emotes. I was introduced to XG by Roxy since we both shared League in common!!! and we are totally bffsies. :3c It was a little uncomfortable at first due to the ~new environment and new people~ but I managed to get along with totally a bunch of people here!!!!! I hope I get to meet much more of you guys and have an enjoyable time here. :>

p.s. i noticed a lot of your threads aren't really legitimate hello or goodbye threads :0 is that a thing around here??

p.p.s. im also known as 5'2 girl :[ one member recognized me as that

p.p.p.s i wouldve applied already but it seems a little embarrassing to apply for the LEAGUE DIVISION which seems too easy mode

Doesnt even mention me, #DenyMyExistence

Hello Leezaaa. Im glad you are enjoying our presence, and our community. I hope to see you become an active member of our community and blah blah blah Lets go rape people in league. :D

I just realized how great our league division is lol. Hello Leeza. Welcome; hope you have fun. If you would like to play league sometimes with the clan just ask in shoutbox if anyone would like to play/give you their summoner's name. We often play together on aram/normal. As stated earlier; welcome and have fun.

League name: Xagarath

league division still more popular than minecraft

More active members HUE

About time Leeza!

Some celebrities have to make their debut when the party was done for 3 hours ago. :3c I'm the best, I know right?

league division still more popular than minecraft

More active members HUE

About time Leeza!

Some celebrities have to make their debut when the party was done for 3 hours ago. :3c I'm the best, I know right?

Only da bestest of da best.

p.s. i noticed a lot of your threads aren't really legitimate hello or goodbye threads :0 is that a thing around here??

Trust me they are all a joke.

Anyways, welcome to the community add me in league if you like. Summoner name: Amegod

~Thanks Eden