Sign in to follow this  
Bluedragon981

Should we remove the ponyspensers?

Remove ponyspensers?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Remove ponyspensers?

• Yes, remove them, they are annoying and we lose people
    • No, keep them, I like them and they bring in more people

Hello, you know now that I'm not a brony anymore it gets kind of annoying that the ponyspensers are still around and I've people want them gone but I know some people might want them still so they can listen to the dispenser radio (but you could download custom dispenser radio anyway and it kinda gets in the way for mine) so now I'm going to start vote to see if people want them gone or for them to stay.

honestly ill explain my position in this whole brony and anti-brony war and then explain my choice in the pony dispenser problem. ok so i am not a brony nor am i an anti-brony, i would consider myself as neutral, but most of the time i end up in areas that have these arguments and people keep saying to me that im lying that im not a brony but really i dont know anything about MLP so i im not really a brony and im not an anti-brony because i have friends that are brony's friends that are anti-brony's and a small fraction of friends that dont give a crap ....but i am a toubrou (toe-bro) aka i am a fan of touhou :duckiijr:. But really this whole argument with brony's and anti-brony's is stupid and pointless while people that are neutral have to suffer from the arguments caused by them. honestly here's my opinion of this argument ps3 fans vs xbox fans and the neutral people would be people who like the wii . and to put on terms anti-bronies will think someone is a brony for ridiculous reasons like you "have a friend that's a brony so your a brony too" , " hey your taking sides with the brony so your now a brony " or there an no sides on the brony and anti brony fight choose your side" and it never stops ,sometimes if your a person neutral in the argument both side may act like jerks and smartalics because they think neutrals are idiots who have no taste and will mock them all the time for there position and we neutrals should do something but the only problem is what do we do to stop the argument what? well we may not know what too do but we neutrals have one thing that matters and that is ,this whole brony argument is stupid and we don't care that there's a large obsession or a large amount of hate on it we only care that as long as we live this argument is stupid and pointless , we shouldn't feel bad that we're neutral because if we don't care we don't really care, we just hate the dumb arguing and we neutrals don't like the fight, if anyone who is neutral in this brony argument is reading this feel proud your neutral . ANYWAYS um keep it ,it cant activate the pony dispenser unless !pony is typed

Honestly* ,** Ok*** I**** I***** brony.****** I******* I********i'm********* I********** don't*********** I************ I'm************* I'm************* I****************bronies'******************* bronies******************** don't********************* honestly********************** PS3************************ Wii************************** like,************************** "You********************************** you're*************************** too.**************************** Hey,****************************** you're******************************** you're******************************** brony.********************************* are********************************* anti-********************************** stops.*********************************** Sometimes************************** you're************************************* smartalecs************************************** their *************************************** what we do***************************************************** Well*********************************************** to********************************************** this********************************************************* pointless******************************************************** We******************************************************** fight******************************************************** If************************************************************* you're************************************************************** Anyways*************************************************************** it.*************************************************************************** can't************************************************************************* typed******************************************************************************

Also, the music is annoying. I'ts just on a constant replay cycle of songs and it's almost as annoying as the radio tower music now. There's no help in keeping them and only causes annoyance when you're near them.