[xG:D] Randy Savage #OrangeSer. - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

Staff Name:

[xG:D] Randy Savage #OrangeSer.

Staff's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:34560453

Evidence:

He calls me a smart ass because i created a vote to see if we should change the server back to stock rotation. He said there was randoms on the server(plural) when there was only one and as a joke, I told him there was only one.

I had been banned from the server, so I couldn't get them. Docterlat was kind enough to copy paste them to me from console and chat of him slaying blue team because we were going to win, muting me for talking to him about why he changed the server, Hapless's ban, and changing the server to something that he liked and told us to "Deal with it."

He never even bothered to do a prophunt server, nobody wants to sit on a server with 1/32 people, we did go on stock rotation(before he changed it)but now we have nowhere to practive for our Highlander match(a competitive team that our TF2 div is doing this year that includes me and 8 others) and then calls me out for going on a valve server to practice because I don't have many other options. Am I now not allowed to leave our own servers?

Further Information:

Brian changed the server to a server that none of us agreed on, only him. He said he changed it because the old one wasn't populated to one that will be even less populated.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-29094-1369483010-0.gif.72d2ce2dc603cc7409082eed921a63cf.gif

This cat represents us + Brian. Brian is that cat's leg. We are the cat's face. He kicks and kicks. And now we bite Hue hue gg no re.

+1 Brian does abuse because he is mad/irritated at what people make of his poor choices and well as you can see he gets over the edge with his higher rank. We can't kick him to get him to stop so he continues what he feels like changing a server to something the clan and division doesn't like at all.

I slayed everyone because I wanted to the round to last longer, so I could continue testing the crits plugin. You were banned for being a smartass. You continued to complain for an entire hour after the server was up. I told you to stop, then you created a vote. I cancelled the vote, and said stop trying. It's gonna stay that way.

You then continued to complain after the map changed, and started being a smartass. I banned you for a day, and you go ahead and make an abuse thread, plus a thread that says "worst division leader, along with a vote. And I'm supposed to take you seriously?

toplel

You could have confronted me more maturily instead of complaining constantly, even after I told you to stop.

And I didn't tell you to only play on our servers. I just expected in the week I was gone that you would make some attempt at populating it. But instead, you go on other servers, even after I complain that the servers aren't getting filled. The last 3 times I told the community to vote on a server, they died after a week.

- Freak Fortress 2 Dead

- Saxtonizer Random Dead

- Rotation Dead

- Unusual Trade Dead

- Prop Hunt (Before your time) Dead

The servers I set up, like the n64 server, pokemon, deathrun and old freak fortress got populated fast and stayed populated, so I made another server.

Stop complaining. You have Valve servers you can play on.

Gyazo - 19a573a35f0006b2635c833bfa248608.png

I slayed everyone because I wanted to the round to last longer, so I could continue testing the crits plugin. You were banned for being a smartass. You continued to complain for an entire hour after the server was up. I told you to stop, then you created a vote. I cancelled the vote, and said stop trying. It's gonna stay that way.

You then continued to complain after the map changed, and started being a smartass. I banned you for a day, and you go ahead and make an abuse thread, plus a thread that says "worst division leader, along with a vote. And I'm supposed to take you seriously?

toplel

You could have confronted me more maturily instead of complaining constantly, even after I told you to stop.

And I didn't tell you to only play on our servers. I just expected in the week I was gone that you would make some attempt at populating it. But instead, you go on other servers, even after I complain that the servers aren't getting filled. The last 3 times I told the community to vote on a server, they died after a week.

- Freak Fortress 2 Dead

- Saxtonizer Random Dead

- Rotation Dead

- Unusual Trade Dead

The servers I set up, like the n64 server, pokemon, deathrun and old freak fortress got populated fast and stayed populated, so I made another server.

toplel

toplel

- Freak Fortress 2 Dead

- Saxtonizer Random Dead

- Rotation Dead

- Unusual Trade Dead

I wasn't even there for prop hunt. I wasn't there for unusual trade. Saxtonizer was pretty much just a test. Rotation got populated when we wanted to practice. And then freak fortress gets boring. I'm sorry, I couldn't confront you when I was muted. I told you I tried to get my friends on there and they did for a few hours then left. We can't just sit on there all day. I should be allowed to play on servers other than xG for a few hours. This is all based toward me too. Every once in awhile I want to play a pub and there's nothing wrong with that.

toplel

- Freak Fortress 2 Dead

- Saxtonizer Random Dead

- Rotation Dead

- Unusual Trade Dead

Lol not once did you say you were testing or even checking a single thing so thats straight up a lie to cover your shit moves. Brian you know for a fact that changing a server without the people who have actually played that game and know servers in tf2 better than you is a dick move.

Eh, with the evidence provided, It does seem as though he is abusive, you didn't have to ban Hapless and African. But Brian is building up a history that this is just added to. - Han Yolo - Team Fortress 2

+0.5, its arguable who's right, but the ban was still overboard.

I slayed everyone because I wanted to the round to last longer, so I could continue testing the crits plugin.

lols

You were banned for being a smartass.

double lols

You have Valve servers you can play on.

lols frenzy!

It blows my minds that a whole TF2 division is based around a trade server and that no one enjoys a simple vanilla TF2 experience.

Vanilla Tf2 never gets populated. After a week, it dies out.

Lol not once did you say you were testing or even checking a single thing so thats straight up a lie to cover your shit moves. Brian you know for a fact that changing a server without the people who have actually played that game and know servers in tf2 better than you is a dick move.

Docterlat, why do you still have mod. You're the one who started the abuse, trolls on teamspeak, and tries to start shit with everyone, by mic-spamming and abusing.

With a new server it's implied to anybody with a brain stem that there will be adjustments.

I slayed everyone because I wanted to the round to last longer, so I could continue testing the crits plugin.

lols

You were banned for being a smartass.

double lols

You have Valve servers you can play on.

lols frenzy!

hahaha epic maymay

-1 he kinda cool I guess but sometimes he isnt but sometimes he is like hes good at tf2 stuff and other things but i guess we can keep it i mean its beter than nothing ok i guess he can stay if he wants i like him enough ok yeah sure.

Seriously though if you are calling unnecessary votes and just complaining in the server instead of a pm after him telling you to stop is immature. If the one server isn't making any profit or getting any players and it's not the main focus of the division it's a good idea to switch to a different type of server.

So my decision is a -1