Brian

[ADMINS READ] Staff Misbehavior

Due to poor conduct recently, you will be restricted in access of commands and resources you can use. Pretty much everything that isn't needed, such as colorize, advanced infinite ammo and such will be removed. Too much abuse has been going around lately, and poor conduct has forced me to do this. Until it's re-added, do not complain.

Also, from now on, I will no longer notify about small changes. If a server overhaul is taking place, then I have to notify you, as instructed by @@Forest , but for small plugins, like amplifier and rtd, no such notice will be given. If you request what has happened to a plugin, feel free to ask, but don't complain simply because it inconveniences you.

Feel free to comment.

-1, only take things like AIA away from jailbreak.

Jailbreak isn't getting touched.

I'm talking about things like Pokemon, N64 and other stuff. Jailbreak is silence's realm, and I'm not touching that. What I am doing is restricting really basic commands, that I thought you guys could handle, but obviously cant. Most of the stuff will be DM+, and I'm planning to keep it that way. But for now, a lot of stuff is removed.

@@Docterlat You're done. Disrespect me all you want, but you're finished.

Not that this applies to me (cause I'm not staff anymore) but what exactly is the abuse? If its buddha-mode killing and aia killing, then I understand, but how can you abuse colorize, and resizeme?

@@Stupercrossman https://xenogamers.com/threads/21278/

"Abusing is doing something for your own personal gain at the expense of the people in the server and doing things just because of your position."

So to answer your question, if you make yourself as small as possible with resizeme and run around as a heavy killing people when they can barely see you then it would be abuse.

If you colorize everyone in the server black and no one can tell who is on which team, it would be abuse.