Hidingmaster

Its been fun...

but its about time i take a break from this place and focus on the more important things in life. I have 2 jobs and will be taking 20 credit hours this semester, which starts thursday. I've got a lot of stuff on my plate to take care of and I just don't know if I can dedicate the time in the near future. Plus, there is a lot of stuff going on here that I just don't want to be associated with, its not my job to argue over dumb things, its my job to make this place a fun thing for everyone. Goodbye.

And to everyone else.. too lazy to tag. Azmatic, payturr, minecrack, unit, dirtyd, orange (<3), meowmix, rpx, shadowspy, meganrobin, sepzeroh, the list goes on. You are all great people and make this place what it is.

By the way, ill be back in like an hour or so, just wanted to let you all know that ill be gone for the next 60 minutes. Back to the usual grind soon on here.

Oh and in all seriousness, I'll be a little less inactive since school is actually starting, but if need anything help just message me on steam or the forums since i check them at least once a day at work. And you all thought I was leaving, sorry to crush your hopes. #demotejohn

If you think that this is not your job you should not be DM. Life is full of idiots that you need to deal with.

but its about time i take a break from this place and focus on the more important things in life. I have 2 jobs and will be taking 20 credit hours this semester, which starts thursday. I've got a lot of stuff on my plate to take care of and I just don't know if I can dedicate the time in the near future. Plus, there is a lot of stuff going on here that I just don't want to be associated with, its not my job to argue over dumb things, its my job to make this place a fun thing for everyone. Goodbye.

And to everyone else.. too lazy to tag. Azmatic, payturr, minecrack, unit, dirtyd, orange (<3), meowmix, rpx, shadowspy, meganrobin, sepzeroh, the list goes on. You are all great people and make this place what it is.

By the way, ill be back in like an hour or so, just wanted to let you all know that ill be gone for the next 60 minutes. Back to the usual grind soon on here.

Oh and in all seriousness, I'll be a little less inactive since school is actually starting, but if need anything help just message me on steam or the forums since i check them at least once a day at work. And you all thought I was leaving, sorry to crush your hopes. #demotejohn

If you think that this is not your job you should not be DM. Life is full of idiots that you need to deal with.

You can stop trying to sound philosophical, you're not too good at it.

I'm not o_O

It is literally his job >_>

How is he trying to sound philosophical?

I'm not o_O

It is literally his job >_>

Its literally not my job.

Let me help you with your philosophical epiphany.

My job:

Enforce the rules without bias.

Help people with their questions.

Handle relevant situations on the forums.

Make the server fun, not one that is so strict it loses the fun aspect.

Use my big boy logic to determine what things deserve my attention and what things I should argue over.

Laugh at posts that try and tell me I'm doing my job wrong, especially when those authors are hypocrites.

No, thats an admins job. You're job is to create and enforce new ideas that make your respective division better than the other ones.

Enforcing rules is what a moderator does, if you want to be a glorified moderator than be an admin.

Division Managers, as blatantly as the title says it, manage a division. You need to work within your division to make your admins and moderators better and leave the petty problems to them, as it is not your concern.

This thread. Went from good, to people thinking they know shit. GG. @@Hidingmaster good luck with college and work.

No, thats an admins job. You're job is to create and enforce new ideas that make your respective division better than the other ones.

Enforcing rules is what a moderator does, if you want to be a glorified moderator than be an admin.

Division Managers, as blatantly as the title says it, manage a division. You need to work within your division to make your admins and moderators better and leave the petty problems to them, as it is not your concern.

With as inactive as some of the staff has been, we pretty much are juggling everything right now.

And i dont mind doing the petty things, it helps you have better communication with staff and members.