Astera xgm - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

Staff Name:

Astera xgm

Staff's Steam ID:

idk

Evidence:

Ok first off Astera freeslayed me without any warning cuz HE didnt hear me when i said jumping was restricted. THAN gagged me because i asked him why he freeslayed me without even talking to me about why i killed him.

Further Information:

Gagged one.

E1EA09881B7B64F0102D62C33E2E0E4EE6B371F3

1145A53E7F37C2B71C05F96B93F09FF9CE299DB3

F6DA29C37A0222B2B121CAFD622955751D95A806

E1EA09881B7B64F0102D62C33E2E0E4EE6B371F3

I do not deny i did freeslayed him. I didn't hear him say jumping was restricted and he killed me. I did not gag him for arguing with me about the freeslay, I gaged him for dissrespect. I said I was sorry it was an accident but then after i say that, he says "Wow new mod freeslayed me, What a fucking idiot" I count it as disrespect so i gaged him.

Funny how you conveniently didn't show where you called him a "fucking new mod" who is bad... I don't understand why everyone tries to hid their side of the rule-breaking, like we wont find it.

halfbaked.png.html]<a class=ai1263.photobucket.com_albums_ii627_hmaster3_halfbaked.thumb.png.64ae1233ae9121cbd7f8be161062aa62.png

And he did apologize to you, then you turned around and said that to him. Accidents happen, I'm confused by the purpose of this thread other than to show someone made a small error, apologized for it, then because you can't be mature about it... you then disrespected.

-1' alt='> -1'>

Alright. Well, it was a freeslay. Which he gave himself the proper punishment for. However, from what he told me you were disrespecting him for the slay. Accidents do happen. I understand you got upset but, don't take it out on him. I muted you once the round started because you started yelling at him some more. I was unaware he had gagged you previously for the disrespect so he kicked you for continued disrespect. If the gag was valid then the kick was valid. I wasn't dead to see dead chat so I can't exactly weigh in on that.

@@Kirigaya_Kazuto in the future ask them first why they killed you. Unless you are certain beyond a reasonable doubt that it was a freekill. I understand things happen, sometimes we mess up.

Overall -1 for abuse.

@@Halfbaked Next time just calmly ask why you were slayed. Or ask in admin chat so a higher up could properly handle it.

Edit; Chat logs show you calling him a "fucking new mod" you disrespected. Gag was valid, kick was valid.

Next time try to take a screenshot of the console or some crap and get all of it, don't try to hide some chat parts. But if it was everything then ignore this.. Because i considered it suspicious that the "name slayed name" was on the BOTTOM of the first screenshot. I don't see anything useful above it that we should be reading.

Next time try to take a screenshot of the console or some crap and get all of it, don't try to hide some chat parts. But if it was everything then ignore this.. Because i considered it suspicious that the "name slayed name" was on the BOTTOM of the first screenshot. I don't see anything useful above it that we should be reading.

The reason its just the slayed cuz he didnt even give me a warning to why i should be slayed he just did it even without talking to anyong about it.

The reason its just the slayed cuz he didnt even give me a warning to why i should be slayed he just did it even without talking to anyong about it.

I doubt any mod/admin says "You were slayed for reason" and then slays the person, unless i read that so wrong that, well, derp.

But like i said, screen the entire console since it will help a lot more.

Alright. Well, it was a freeslay. Which he gave himself the proper punishment for. However, from what he told me you were disrespecting him for the slay. Accidents do happen. I understand you got upset but, don't take it out on him. I muted you once the round started because you started yelling at him some more. I was unaware he had gagged you previously for the disrespect so he kicked you for continued disrespect. If the gag was valid then the kick was valid. I wasn't dead to see dead chat so I can't exactly weigh in on that.

@@Kirigaya_Kazuto in the future ask them first why they killed you. Unless you are certain beyond a reasonable doubt that it was a freekill. I understand things happen, sometimes we mess up.

Overall -1 for abuse.

@@Halfbaked Next time just calmly ask why you were slayed. Or ask in admin chat so a higher up could properly handle it.

Edit; Chat logs show you calling him a "fucking new mod" you disrespected. Gag was valid, kick was valid.

How is calling a mod a new mob disrespect? I understand calling him BAD is alittle disrespect but seriously

I doubt any mod/admin says "You were slayed for reason" and then slays the person, unless i read that so wrong that, well, derp.

But like i said, screen the entire console since it will help a lot more.

True but most mods/admins will ask you why they were killed before slaying someone.