ForestFire

Astera xgm - Counter-Strike: Source

-1 I've been friends with Kirito/Nick for years, and he does take disrespect seriously. The gag was valid because the mod felt disrespect from a statement that was meant to do emotional damage. Sure, if someone said "bologna is stupid" and was gagged, that would obviously be invalid, but it was 100% viable. Also Megarobin is a qt 3.14

disrespect is a big gray area, and we had to define it last time because this. you people take things way too serious, someone calls you a "bad mob"? get over it, and deal with it, if you can't take someone calling you a bad mod in anger when you just freesalyed him, you probably should not be mod. sad to see how bad it got again.

disrespect is a big gray area, and we had to define it last time because this. you people take things way too serious, someone calls you a "bad mob"? get over it, and deal with it, if you can't take someone calling you a bad mod in anger when you just freesalyed him, you probably should not be mod. sad to see how bad it got again.

badmin

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

I was wrong on the slay. i give you that but there are verying levels of disrespect. Your level is obviously higher than mine, as i am sensitive to it.

Why would you be sensitive to someone calling you a bad mod over the Internet after you fucked up doing your job?

I try and do my job and when people bitch at me over one screw up calling me "bad mod" I think it's disrespect.

then you need some more training. The rules are the rules, no matter what your personal stance is. He had the right to be upset, becaused you fucked up. and then you fucked up again. I cant vouch but if i could i would + it.

Why would you be sensitive to someone calling you a bad mod over the Internet after you fucked up doing your job?

I try and do my job and when people bitch at me over one screw up calling me "bad mod" I think it's disrespect.

then you need some more training. The rules are the rules, no matter what your personal stance is. He had the right to be upset, becaused you fucked up. and then you fucked up again. I cant vouch but if i could i would + it.

He had a right to be upset. I apologized and then he goes on to say what he did, so i gaged him, then he continued to say it over mic the next round so i kicked him. I followed the rules on disrespect there Peechis.

He had a right to be upset. I apologized and then he goes on to say what he did, so i gaged him, then he continued to say it over mic the next round so i kicked him. I followed the rules on disrespect there Peechis.

not really. based on the very specific defined rules of disrespect you claimed something defined as not disrespect, is, and used your moderator powers again on the player in a wrongful way.