Forest

Temporary Swap of Powers

HOW DO YOU PLAY TF2 HELP ME. I NEED SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2. WHYRE ARE GIVING MOD TO PEOPLE WHO PROB HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO PLAY TF2. DIS IS SO CONFUSE @@LQuidador. oops caps. [ @@mtown81 1 hi how are you doing today? ]

gg no tree i can be csgo dl teach me how 2 dougie 1st

HOW DO YOU PLAY TF2 HELP ME. I NEED SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2. WHYRE ARE GIVING MOD TO PEOPLE WHO PROB HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO PLAY TF2. DIS IS SO CONFUSE @@LQuidador. oops caps. [ @@mtown81 1 hi how are you doing today? ]

gg no tree i can be csgo dl teach me how 2 dougie 1st

"HOW DO YOU PLAY TF2 HELP ME. I NEED SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2" Srsly? Fucking faggot srsly? u dont know how to play this FUCKING game? dude, go to the FUCKING HELL, FUCKING FAGGOT

PD: Happy 9/11 enjoy

"HOW DO YOU PLAY TF2 HELP ME. I NEED SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2" Srsly? Fucking faggot srsly? u dont know how to play this FUCKING game? dude, go to the FUCKING HELL, FUCKING FAGGOT

But, i really dont know how to play tf2 nd what the objective is and what the rules are, and im able to get mod on it? doesnt really makes sense to me.

You wanna go to KFC with me?

Keep thread on topic. Any posts after this that either;

A. don't pertain to the thread,

B. are irrelevant,

C. are being posted for the sole purpose of causing confusion for others or are just general comments

will be deleted.

Thread's messy enough already with people posting not needed comments (not everyone). I appreciate the input from others, but this is simply temporary until the CS:GO Servers are back up. Any other questions regarding the CS:GO Division can be directed to either myself, Chrono, or Rhododendron via Forum PM/TeamSpeak/Steam. Thanks guys

For about the 99999999999999th time, the servers were fine prior to the update, and I was about to put in a fix to what broke, and my access was removed. the servers were not broken for more than 24 hours, they were just unpopulated. #StaffAsAWholeProblems

gg during my days, csgo was the place to be. Now it's just a case of "we were the first to go, and the last to know"

YO NIGGUHZ, POST HERE IF YOU WANT TO GET YO CS:GO GAME FACE BACK ON.

Simply put, post here if you are interested in reverting back to your previous state of CS:GO Staff. Also, if @@Brian and @@MuffinMonster are okay with it, you may remain in the TF2 Division should you wish to.