Rhododendron

Matsi Is Dumb

Recently, Matsi has posted this in the shoutbox giving his opinion on the Minecraft servers. However, it is extremely illiterate and very difficult to understand what the flying buddah he is saying! So let's analyze his statement:

Full Statement:

"well mostly seeing people say they got banned for "being in someone's house" lol that and all the stuff is banned... I wouldn't play on it just because all the stuff i hear/see about it, which is prolly why i have never even connected to it, well that and I already play one four others, three of which is my own server :)"

well mostly seeing people say they got banned for "being in someone's house" lol

How do you know people were banned by seeing them? You contradict yourself directly by telling us that 'they got banned'. Also using 'say' in the wrong tense get's you a few points off.

that and all the stuff is banned... I wouldn't play on it just because all the stuff i hear/see about it

What stuff? I assume you mean our Tekkit server, but that isn't up so that statement has no reasoning behind it. How can one absorb the knowledge that you are spewing out if you have no idea what's going on within the MC division? Then, to make matters worse, you state that you wouldn't play on it because of all the stuff you hear and/or see about it. First, you said you don't play on it SO HOW CAN YOU SEE ANYTHING?! What mouth-breather are you talking to that gives you information like that? Please, cite your sources since now you are plagiarizing and are going to be suspended.

which is prolly why i have never even connected to it

IF YOU HAVE NEVER CONNECTED TO IS THEN WHY SHOULD I TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THE OH-SO THOROUGH CONCERNS YOU ARE SHOWING?! YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE MICKEY YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!

well that and I already play one four others, three of which is my own server :)

You already play one four others? What the hell does that mean? Oh! You mean ON for others, right? Oh, alright. Now, three of which is your own server? You should not be referring yourself as 'is' since it's grammatically incorrect. You should be using 'are' like a pirate :D Don't worry, you're already halfway to becoming one SINCE YOU'RE PISS DRUNK HALF THE TIME!

Final Grade:

Untitled-1.gif.5bf6d00261b707298f698c5d0d4f91a2.gif

EXPELLED FROM OUR FINE EDUCATIONAL ESTABLISHMENT

lol the dogs fucking just made it...

A lot of that was my bad typos, but some of the main things...

• I don't play on it due to the things I have heard about it from others, I don't remember who said what and shit... but things like "I logged in and the spawn looks like someone grieved "I logged in and someone grieved my...." "this this this and this are all banned" and in a recent ban protest someone said they got banned cause they were in someone else's house or some shit...
  • The 3 servers is my own server thing I meant that i run a few different types of minecraft servers... vanilla, tekkit, and a creative fuck around server... they all run on my one server, mostly not at the same time.

On a side note, I know someone that once hurt himself jumping off a loading dock dressed as a pirate!

If you're talking about BasedGod getting banned;

1. He should have been banned from the tekkit server for griefing straight off. I gave him a second chance seeing as it's a new server.

2. Within 24 hours of me saying that statement, he duped multiple items. How can you even defend him?

Also, this incident is a prime example of why some items need to be banned, kids cant be trusted with things. This is why we cant have nice things.

lol the dogs fucking just made it...

A lot of that was my bad typos, but some of the main things...

• I don't play on it due to the things I have heard about it from others, I don't remember who said what and shit... but things like "I logged in and the spawn looks like someone grieved "I logged in and someone grieved my...." "this this this and this are all banned" and in a recent ban protest someone said they got banned cause they were in someone else's house or some shit...
  • The 3 servers is my own server thing I meant that i run a few different types of minecraft servers... vanilla, tekkit, and a creative fuck around server... they all run on my one server, mostly not at the same time.

On a side note, I know someone that once hurt himself jumping off a loading dock dressed as a pirate!

Maybe if you did play on it you would see that the spawn isnt griefed, and all griefers are banned within 24 hours and all griefs are restored using rollback.

Posting this just makes you look like more of an idiot.

Antoine-Dodson-Dumb.gif.18f0ecf2519a51acea54dffdbb76c048.gif Z

50 shades of grey made a better argument about the minecraft servers than you did..

we are actively making the servers better and trying our hardest. and people go around telling others not to get on the servers because they were bad when certain unnamed people neglected them. I honestly don't know why people go around saying this if they never log onto the servers in the first place.

I honestly don't know why people go around saying this if they never log onto the servers in the first place.

I'm not the one saying they are bad, I am saying I would never play on them due to the things I've heard about them... is that so difficult to understand?

I'm not the one saying they are bad, I am saying I would never play on them due to the things I've heard about them... is that so difficult to understand?

who told you that they were bad?

No xG member has the grounds to make such a statement. so you're either lying or they're lying.

If they have a problem they should come talk to the MC staff not go and bitch to other people that don't care. it's cowardly, weak, and Immature.