LeToucan

DarkRP, 5 min or 5 years?

SOLUTION FOR THE UNDERCOVER ISSUE!

make it a contract spy like the contract killer..

so they can work for either side :D like a dirty cop

or just remove it. I have only seen 1 DarkRP server where undercover cop worked, and it was because it was "hardcore1337 no 420yoloswagblazeitfaget!!1!1!!!!" rp, and everything was enforced by a constant rule of admins and you had to RP everything (including like 99% of serious perp servers. /me pulls his glock out from inbetween his pants and his shirt. /me cocks the glock with the bullets still in the clip. /me turns the safety off. /me begins shooting. /me pulls out the empty clip, and loads in a new one from his bag. /me re-cocks the gun.)

pls dark rp. it's been months!

It'll be out soon. I wasn't able to work on the server for the past couple days because of school and being addicted to civ 5, and i wont be able to work on it today or tomorrow. But its getting close to complete.

Serious question:

The last rank I had on gmod darkrp before the massive changes of leaders was admin. I was wondering if I am going to be able to have admin? Or maybe mod?

Another question:

I remember donating I think it was $10 (Will get clarification on this) Will I still get money/perks?

Serious question:

The last rank I had on gmod darkrp before the massive changes of leaders was admin. I was wondering if I am going to be able to have admin? Or maybe mod?

Another question:

I remember donating I think it was $10 (Will get clarification on this) Will I still get money/perks?

No, anyone who used to be mod/admin and went inactive (in gmod) won't get their admin/mod back right away. All current mods/admins in TTT will still have powers in DarkRP

And no, people who had donator perks in the old DarkRP will not have the perks unless if they donate again.

No, anyone who used to be mod/admin and went inactive (in gmod) won't get their admin/mod back right away. All current mods/admins in TTT will still have powers in DarkRP

And no, people who had donator perks in the old DarkRP will not have the perks unless if they donate again.

Wow I hate you, atleast give me cash if I can get this verified.