STEAM_0:1:41125569

Banned:

Yes

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Further Information:

Honestly, there is not a good reason for join. I play on the Xg mini-game and surf server ever so often, mostly its the Jail break server which has not been as popular lately. I'm looking forward to the League Of Legends team coming season 4, and it seems like a smarter move to join the clan I'm so active with.

PS: I got banned so long ago I couldn't tell you what for.

+1, You're active, pretty mature, and know the rules for the most part.

A:7.5

M:8

The only thing i'd have to criticize you about is you complain a little too much, but its not like its that big of a deal tbh.

-1 completely immature. Whenever something bad happens to him he goes on a tantrum and starts insulting people (me inluded). You take the game incredibly seriously and result in verbal assaults when things dont go your way.

you also like to insult other players because of their voices (mephone's brother is an example) you and other players did this for awhile untill I had to finally take action. You just need to relax and think about what you do and say before you do it because it looks incredibly poor of you.

A: 9

M: 3

-1. Like Vector said, you do have a problem with keeping your anger in check from time to time. While you are ok most of the time I see you on, when something doesn't go how you want it to or when you get into some sort of disagreement over something, you tend to make a much bigger deal out of it then would ever be needed. You (and several other people) were all ganging up on mephone4s yesterday because he has a slightly immature voice, constantly berating him and harassing him for no good reason. This kind of behavior is not representative of how an xG member should act, maybe if you improve with self-control my opinion on you could change in the future.

A: 8/10

M: 4/10

Eh, alright guy. Just chill it with the trolling, let the staff gag/mute people who are doing stuff instead of going off. M: 8/10 A:7/10 +1

+1

M: 8/10 [does troll rarely (at least I don't see it) but otherwise he is mature]

A: 6/10 (I don't see you on much but then again I'm not very active myself.)

+1

M: 8/10 [does troll rarely (at least I don't see it) but otherwise he is mature]

A: 6/10 (I don't see you on much but then again I'm not very active myself.)

Sorry about last post stumpy, I meant to reply to this one.

I only play on the weekends legend

Mmmm. I'm kinda unsure where to go with this. On one hand you are pretty chill dude... sometimes. Other times you can get rude and annoying. Sooo, I won't -1 or +1 but I'll be looking out for improvement.