xGShadowSpy

@Bleed

Im going to post here cause i cant make a thread

dayumxG is dying yet the leaders are not doing anything about it. That's pretty bad, Gmod was so populated but incomes a new Div-Leader who's so lazy to do anything about population and it died.. Same with Csgo, he was there and it died. And what's up with the new Co-Leader if he can't even fix this? There are so many server with no-one in it but why are they still up? Why is there someone who DdosxG several time still there in the clan? And what's up with all these DivLeader with no skills in their own division whatsoever, is it just because xG is becoming that desperate to fill the spot to keep it running? it's as if having no-one there at all. Well xG is destine to fail with incompetent leaders running it, As far as donation wide the clan is actually not making enough to support the servers.

xG went straight downhill with the new arrival leaders and yet they do nothing about it, probably there just for power and nothing more, seeing how there isn't much activity on fixing this problem. Milk the tf2 division as much as you can before you guys start shutting off those other servers, sooner or later you won't have the money to support the server if you keep them all up like this. ahh how the clan use to be so popular but now it's a shit hole with many terrible admins and players, I do not speak to all of the xG but many.

How longer will xG last, Let's stick around and see.

I wish you the best of luck on your narrow future!

Try getting new leaders maybe that will help

Tho this post may be deleted for bashing and having truth in itthey want to over up

Sign, Anonymous Member of xG.

dayumxG is dying yet the leaders are not doing anything about it. That's pretty bad, Gmod was so populated but incomes a new Div-Leader who's so lazy to do anything about population and it died.. Same with Csgo, he was there and it died. And what's up with the new Co-Leader if he can't even fix this? There are so many server with no-one in it but why are they still up? Why is there someone who DdosxG several time still there in the clan? And what's up with all these DivLeader with no skills in their own division whatsoever, is it just because xG is becoming that desperate to fill the spot to keep it running? it's as if having no-one there at all. Well xG is destine to fail with incompetent leaders running it, As far as donation wide the clan is actually not making enough to support the servers.

xG went straight downhill with the new arrival leaders and yet they do nothing about it, probably there just for power and nothing more, seeing how there isn't much activity on fixing this problem. Milk the tf2 division as much as you can before you guys start shutting off those other servers, sooner or later you won't have the money to support the server if you keep them all up like this. ahh how the clan use to be so popular but now it's a shit hole with many terrible admins and players, I do not speak to all of the xG but many.

Tho this post may be deleted for bashing and having truth in itthey want to over up

Good job stating the one thing everyone already complains about, lol.

New information, I think you blew Shadow's mind.

WHAT THE FUCK is a woodytree? A tree that has a boner?!

typing this on my phone so theres probably going to be some errors

when you get div leader and have to completely relearn how to fix and update the server, progress won't be instantaneous. also, when school starts up when you're still learning how to do everything, it goes even slower. because of actually having school, I couldnt populate nor work on the server as often. now I can't populate as often because of school and working on darkrp. it also doesn't help that 90% of the staff all went inactive at the same time skitz did. also I don't know when ill be back home tomorrow, and I still have more stuff to do when I get home

Don't know.. I think I was a pretty good Div Leader before I left :)
@@Chrono will love this.

to be fair, I meant, I got a lot of players to be interactive and tried to keep them populated, that was what Chief and I had initially decided when we got powers before chrono was DL and thats what we tried to focus on is player interaction and maintaining population

to be fair, I meant, I got a lot of players to be interactive and tried to keep them populated, that was what Chief and I had initially decided when we got powers before chrono was DL and thats what we tried to focus on is player interaction and maintaining population

Now u can help with that again :D

typing this on my phone so theres probably going to be some errors

when you get div leader and have to completely relearn how to fix and update the server, progress won't be instantaneous. also, when school starts up when you're still learning how to do everything, it goes even slower. because of actually having school, I couldnt populate nor work on the server as often. now I can't populate as often because of school and working on darkrp. it also doesn't help that 90% of the staff all went inactive at the same time skitz did. also I don't know when ill be back home tomorrow, and I still have more stuff to do when I get home

@@Chrono will love this.

you piece of shit. when you were div leader, the few times you touched the jb server, if ever you broke the fuck out of it... Worse than bleed fucked around with it... :|

:|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

>:|

you piece of shit. when you were div leader, the few times you touched the jb server, if ever you broke the fuck out of it... Worse than bleed fucked around with it... :|

:|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

>:|

Missed you too