Theneva

!duel Plugin On Pokemon Trade?

Get the !Duel Plugin on Pokemon Trade?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Get the !Duel Plugin on Pokemon Trade?

So, this is a vote to get the !duel plugin on the Pokémon trade server :3!

For those that don't know what the !Duel plugin is, the official mod thread for it can be found here [TF2] Free Duels v: 2.02C 05/23/2013 - AlliedModders. If you are too lazy to read through the thread, it is basically a free dueling plugin. With it, you can type !duel in chat and duel anyone on the server without needing to buy a dueling minigame. It also offers multiple other custom dueling modes that aren't in stock tf2.

I feel like this would be a fun addition similar to roll the dice for a death-match type trade server. Opinions pls, vote yes if you want the plugin to be added, vote no if you are against the plugin being added.

@@Brian @@MuffinMonster @@Malachite @@magikkarpFAIL @@HaplessIdiot @@Vector @@ChickenPanda @@Docterlat_ @@Origins @@African @@Travtman @@PootisSprunk - Tagging all the people active on Pokémon that I can name off the top of my head.

+1 10/10 WOULD BANG. also could the trade gaming history server get some love too? we would love to have this plugin.

That's true, if we get it on Pokémon we should definitely get the plugin on gaming history aswell.

+1 actually makes the map worth playing to go for a certain person and know who they are wihtout a doubt, also silence could could code in an option so only you can kill the person you're dueling and no one else can kill you

I added it earlier, but there were some issues with it not storing duels.

If @@Rhododendron wants to give me a MySQL server to mess around with, I could get it working.