ChickenPanda

Mods+ What's Your Favorite Ban Experience?

Guest Jie321
My favorite duo (Xeno Gamers and Xeno Gamers ) to ban when we at the TF2 servers still had the no spawncamping rule, would say that I was being racist towards them (because I have racists thoughts towards the Scandinavians of course huehue). Still come on occasionally to say that I'm racist.

I also banned @@Nomulous alt account once which was fun (but by total accident since I wasn't aware it was Nom)

cool story bro ,

but if theres one thing you always do is that if you got away with it don't say anything. :whistle:

Like 3 years ago I was banned for massing or raging or something and i was unbanned because I said it was because my mom died. It worked and i felt really bad for it, but I didn't want to be banned again so I never said anything after. Then like a year or something after I got perm ct banned and I asked gkoo If he would unban me, and so he looked at the forum and saw the thing about my mom dying and thought that they had just forgotten to unban me from that so he did. -confessions of a Ex Prepubescent Mass Freekiller

@@Gkoo

You're going back on the CT ban list since your most recent Ban Protests were not accepted, just saying. However, I won't take your powers away, nor remove your Membership as this was a mistake from our Staff. Unless Gkoo had a valid reason to unban you, you're staying CT banned.

@@Forest Thanks for an actual response on this I've been having an anxiety attack about it all day. Is the ct ban permanent, and if so may I protest it?

@@Gkoo

You're going back on the CT ban list since your most recent Ban Protests were not accepted, just saying. However, I won't take your powers away, nor remove your Membership as this was a mistake from our Staff. Unless Gkoo had a valid reason to unban you, you're staying CT banned.

@@oVinylScratcho

Don't joke about your mother dying.

Perm banned today, for asking what will happen if I dos the server. Huh, that was interesting. Oh and for typing out xG: M Tim I think? His IP, and his friends info. Btw, Are you and WIll still friends Tim?

Perm banned today, for asking what will happen if I dos the server. Huh, that was interesting. Oh and for typing out xG: M Tim I think? His IP, and his friends info. Btw, Are you and WIll still friends Tim?

you knew what would happen...

but for mine,

>wardening late night populated CSGO (spacejail map)

>having a hella fun, great night

>in teamspeak and game with pixelated crackhead, all the old regulars

>there are about 20 Ts and 8 CTs

>around 10 Ts are killed at beginning for being retars

>the 10 left are at bottom cell stairs

>i tell them to face main cells at all times

>tell them to shift walk follow me

>they all turn and follow me

>pixelated: "is he gonna do it?"

>me: "do what?"

>i mass freekill like 6 Ts and instantly get CT permed by pixelated

>everyone is teamspeak is laughing their asses off too hard to tell me what i did wrong

>i find out what i did wrong, laugh about it, and i am re ct banned for about 2 weeks longer

lastly, for all those who were there, remember these words: "Never follow what Malware does."