serbiansnaga

Best Of Luck

i havent been able to do co leader stuff cause of school and work since the summer started, and theres no point in me staying as co leader if i'm not doing anything with it. on top of that, i started my last university semester so i have to focus everything on school after which i would be working when i graduate which leaves me zero time for xg or even computer games if i become that busy.

so im resigning as co leader and member of xg and i leave it in the capable hands of the division leaders and managers and to forest for what he and i have been planning these past couple of months, do what you feel is right forest, i wont be able to help u with it anymore, sorry buddy :( but i know ull do fine and that i trust your decision, best of luck silence.

peace

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

Alright Serb, I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours. Don't care what anyone else says, you were one of the gr8s of xG. It was an honor serving by your side //salute

Only problem is I lack any sort of Co-Leader ability on forums (@@Rhododendron ) so I'm just as useless in terms of getting things moving along. Doesn't help that a certain someone won't provide any input either.