Jaybreeze

Wait So This Is A Real Judgment?

"**It is up to you as a staff member to make the best decisions when handing out punishments. This may mean having harsher punishments for constant rule breakers, handing out different punishments than what are listed for valid reasons. Think of it this way: If the person you punished is to submit an abuse report about what occurred, were your actions justified and have valid reasoning behind them?" Is what Matsi is referring to.

I'm pretty sure 4 intentional freekills, numerous attempts at freekills, and constant trolling and disrespect in one session can justify harsher punishments.

The freekills would not effect the server ban, forest said so himself, matsi could have teambanned him the 1st time he freekilled him, but he chose not to, making stumpy think it was OK

Stumpy isnt a constant rule breaker, so there wasnt any need for the harsher punishment(Especially when matsi didnt even follow the procedure for the normal time).

The freekills would not effect the server ban, forest said so himself, matsi could have teambanned him the 1st time he freekilled him, but he chose not to, making stumpy think it was OK

Stumpy isnt a constant rule breaker, so there wasnt any need for the harsher punishment(Especially when matsi didnt even follow the procedure for the normal time).

You say he isn't a constant rule breaker, then why did he all of a sudden intentionally freekill and troll? If you are a long time player of the server, a member, and somebody who doesn't break rules then it is pretty obvious you shouldnt be doing what he did. Everyone knows he did it on purpose to troll and we take trolling seriously.

You say he isn't a constant rule breaker, then why did he all of a sudden intentionally freekill and troll? If you are a long time player of the server, a member, and somebody who doesn't break rules then it is pretty obvious you shouldnt be doing what he did. Everyone knows he did it on purpose to troll and we take trolling seriously.

You kinda contradicted yourself there bud. "all of a sudden" generally means its out of the blue, which is very rarely. Thanks for proving I'm not a constant rule breaker.

You kinda contradicted yourself there bud. "all of a sudden" generally means its out of the blue, which is very rarely. Thanks for proving I'm not a constant rule breaker.

The point was to say you arent a constant rule breaker, showing that it was in fact trolling towards matsi and completely uncalled for. If you know the rules then you are not a constant rule breaker (so im saying you know the rules and normally dont break them).

Thus knowing rules means you shouldnt have done what you did. You disregarded said rules and broke them in an effort to troll.

The point was to say you arent a constant rule breaker, showing that it was in fact trolling towards matsi and completely uncalled for. If you know the rules then you are not a constant rule breaker (so im saying you know the rules and normally dont break them).

Thus knowing rules means you shouldnt have done what you did. You disregarded said rules and broke them in an effort to troll.

Alright then your first post there bud didnt make sense at all really but I understand the message now. Also I really wouldnt consider what I did trolling, more just expressing my dislike of matsi

nothing against furries, matsi, darkwolf, bronies, and whatever the fudge, if it gets to the point where 80% of the people in your group hate you then i think it's time to throw in the towel. Also, where has darkwolf been? i haven't seen him at all until that post was made, talk about bias bullshit. Stumpy did go a bit to far i feel it will get to the point where if you call someone a furfag you will get banned. this could happen because of how grey the disrespect line is, how seriously they take their furry nature, and how they are in power. that's my two cents.

I have been around, just not as much. School is back in session, work catches me after school some days, and my laptop is a complete piece of shit, near broken entirely. But the good news is my parents are helping me buy a laptop after they get their tax refund whenever that comes after the first of February.

"**It is up to you as a staff member to make the best decisions when handing out punishments. This may mean having harsher punishments for constant rule breakers, handing out different punishments than what are listed for valid reasons. Think of it this way: If the person you punished is to submit an abuse report about what occurred, were your actions justified and have valid reasoning behind them?" Is what Matsi is referring to.

I'm pretty sure 4 intentional freekills, numerous attempts at freekills, and constant trolling and disrespect in one session can justify harsher punishments.

First things first, like Forest said the freekills should have absolutely no effect on the length of a server ban. If Matsi wanted to hand out a harsher ban that reflected the freekills, he could have teambanned him and then server banned him. I never said that you couldn't give a harsher ban to a repeat offender, I said you can't just skip admin protocol and ban someone without giving a warning. Like I said before, there is no place in the admin handbook that says that admins/mods can just skip the procedure that has been explicitly set out for them to always follow and jump straight to the ban. Try reading my post next time.

-1 from all upper staff members? Disregarding Matsi and Darkwolf's vouches i saw 2 -1's and a 0 from a CoLeader, as well as a +1 from an Admin. I don't really see the "overwhelming" support for the ban to stick and not be reduced.

Ban should have been a day, simple as that. I don't know where you guys are justifying the week, but when you hand out bans you need to view each case objectively. Consider:

1. What did the person do?

2. How many bans did this person have in the past for this reason?

Do not consider:

1. Do I like this person?

2. Has this person personally insulted me and therefore, should I increase the ban length?

Let's be honest, this guy got banned for a WEEK for calling somebody a furfag. I'm not completly sure what the situation is and how many times Stumpy has been banned in the past for disrespect but freekills and minor jailbreak infractions don't somehow pile on top of this ban..

From what I can find his longest ban was for an hour? A week does not follow that in the next ban...

Stumpy should have acted more maturely in his protest, but that should be handled as a separate incident.. not just justification to keep him banned for a week, which he wasn't supposed to be in the first place.

The thread had -1s from the entire upper div leadership and they aren't all furries...

I was talked to, just because it wasn't in public doesn't mean it didn't happen.

and @@Vector @@Stence and the other people here that didn't even look at the demos:

He didn't just call me "furfag" there was a lot more to it, including but not limited to some comments about how my family should be dead because noone would willingly support someone that is gay/furry and other things that I don't care to remember off the top of my head.

Also @@Vector you've banned 3 people today for 1 week for "mic spamming" and "trolling"

Xeno Gamers

Also, not sure what you are talking about by "80% of your group hating you"

first of all, this isn't about me so don't pull the "YEAH WELL UH YOU DID THIS HERRRRRRR"

also since you have a stick so far up your ass (dragon dildo, dog dildo, or whatever) ill tell you why those people were banned specifically

Warmuffin : he continued to act as admin saying "spawn camping isn't allowed" he continued saying this until someone told me he was impersonating an admin so i come on and he was still saying he was in xG and was an admin, after i confronted him and talked to him he then called what a retarded rule, retarded server and decided to go on a huge rant about it. the other two were constantly screaming in the mic over and over calling EVERYONE faggots and were brothers. i told one of them to controll the other and then they both started screaming.

This isn't about me, this about you and stumpy, stumpy who is IN XG not some randoms who have been on the server once for the soul purpose of trolling.

nice try doe. lel

first of all, this isn't about me so don't pull the "YEAH WELL UH YOU DID THIS HERRRRRRR"

also since you have a stick so far up your ass (dragon dildo, dog dildo, or whatever) ill tell you why those people were banned specifically

Warmuffin : he continued to act as admin saying "spawn camping isn't allowed" he continued saying this until someone told me he was impersonating an admin so i come on and he was still saying he was in xG and was an admin, after i confronted him and talked to him he then called what a retarded rule, retarded server and decided to go on a huge rant about it. the other two were constantly screaming in the mic over and over calling EVERYONE faggots and were brothers. i told one of them to controll the other and then they both started screaming.

This isn't about me, this about you and stumpy, stumpy who is IN XG not some randoms who have been on the server once for the soul purpose of trolling.

nice try doe. lel

I loled...

So apparently you think it's fine to ban someone for a week for calling EVERYONE a "faggot"... but not ban someone that surely knows better because he's a member when they do worse than that.... cause muting them is too hard... and gg at talking shit kid.

I loled...

So apparently you think it's fine to ban someone for a week for calling EVERYONE a "homosexual"... but not ban someone that surely knows better because he's a member when they do worse than that.... cause muting them is too hard... and gg at talking poo kid.

At least they got a warning.

I loled...

So apparently you think it's fine to ban someone for a week for calling EVERYONE a "homosexual"... but not ban someone that surely knows better because he's a member when they do worse than that.... cause muting them is too hard... and gg at talking poo kid.

It's not ok to ban someone for a week for calling someone a faggot in either case. At least not until the bans pile up and reach that level. It's the whole point of why we have increasing ban levels.