Jaybreeze

Wait So This Is A Real Judgment?

I have no problems with it lol why would anyone?

It's to his and her liking if they like that, but it is morally wrong in my opinion to subject someone who isn't supposed to be seeing that(younger members who aren't of age or don't agree with that type of sexual activities). I'm happy and heterosexual but I'm not going to go to an xG server and post links/pictures so the little kids and religious people who disapprove on seeing that have to do so. I'm not saying furries should have less rights, I'm just saying i wish they would tone it down a little bit while in the servers, not saying over the mic that they like to have sexual conduct with animals and are also ordering sex toys in the shape of animal genitalia.

It's to his and her liking if they like that, but it is morally wrong in my opinion to subject someone who isn't supposed to be seeing that(younger members who aren't of age or don't agree with that type of sexual activities). I'm happy and heterosexual but I'm not going to go to an xG server and post links/pictures so the little kids and religious people who disapprove on seeing that have to do so. I'm not saying furries should have less rights, I'm just saying i wish they would tone it down a little bit while in the servers, not saying over the mic that they like to have sexual conduct with animals and are also ordering sex toys in the shape of animal genitalia.

Fair enough, how about rules to keep that sort of stuff to teamspeak channels only?

Teamspeak is unmoderated for the most part, so you can talk about anything you want, as long as you don't threaten another person.

Fair enough, how about rules to keep that sort of stuff to teamspeak channels only?

Teamspeak is unmoderated for the most part, so you can talk about anything you want, as long as you don't threaten another person.

Sounds great, they get to talk about their own beliefs in there can keep the children ears clean in the servers.

This thread is seriously a clusterfuck of 2 groups who clearly don't like each other. This is pretty sad. I honestly feel as if I should have just gone through this thread and banned almost every single person that posted in here.

That being said, yes, the week long ban was wrong. You did not follow the proper procedure, it should have been a warning and then a day ban. HOWEVER after that day ban got placed, stumpy would probably have protested in the same manner, in which then you would be able to post a ban request to have the ban extended from 1 day to 1 week, taking in account the new evidence from shoutbox. Stumpy was in the wrong to directly insult you, and he should know better, but it's the internet, and if you want to go about taking offense to the extent most of you furries within xG do, to the word "FurFag" then I never want to hear it out of another one of your mouths. if you want to take offense to it, then I want to go around and even if you are talking within your own group, ban you all for a week each time. It's the same logic around the word "nigger" if you want to say it, you are in turn accepting that you are saying something offensive to others. but if someone else says it, you better damn well not take offense to it.

Even if I didn't actually need a warning, It's still protocol as stated many times earlier. What I did to matsi was not trolling at all, I was expressing my dislike for him and furries in general. Maybe try and formulate your own ideas rather than reading through other peoples posts and basically rewording what they wrote.

#Downy

#Bandwagoner

#WhoEvenAreYou?

#FreeStumpy

I'm Kirito. And for fucks sake I've said this or something similar to many god damn times already,IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IT TO BE TROLLING. AS IT MATTER WHAT THE VICTIM BELIEVES IT TO BE. I don't know when you became such a fucking dick but. and you fucker i base everything i say on what i have read and what my damn ideals are.I could care less if you hate furries and him in general. THAT under NO CIRCUMSTANCES should mean you can do that kind of shit though. You need to re-think how you treat people, i used to like you and now your a fucking disgusting motherfucker who really should die.

And for Stumpy's refrence: I am not being biased towords furries or Matsi)

I'm Kirito. And for fudges sake I've said this or something similar to many god damn times already,IT DOESN'T fudgeING MATTER IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IT TO BE TROLLING. AS IT MATTER WHAT THE VICTIM BELIEVES IT TO BE. I don't know when you became such a fudgeing beef n' fixin but. and you fudgeer i base everything i say on what i have read and what my damn ideals are.I could care less if you hate furries and him in general. THAT under NO CIRCUMSTANCES should mean you can do that kind of poo though. You need to re-think how you treat people, i used to like you and now your a fudgeing disgusting motherfudgeer who really should die.

Your logic is so flawed that Im not sure where to begin. Not gonna go on arguing with you bud, but by your standards, I can percieve you to be trolling right now by telling me to die. Not sure if you were aware but trolling on the forums can lead to punishment. Seeing as it's honesty hour Kirito or Kyoko or whatever you fucking go by now, I guess ill go ahead and say I was never a fan of yours, thought you were a shit admin and was amazed that you managed to get that job in the first place.

#Logic

#FreeStumpy

#HonestyHour

I'm Kirito. And for fudges sake I've said this or something similar to many god damn times already,IT DOESN'T fudgeING MATTER IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IT TO BE TROLLING. AS IT MATTER WHAT THE VICTIM BELIEVES IT TO BE. I don't know when you became such a fudgeing beef n' fixin but. and you fudgeer i base everything i say on what i have read and what my damn ideals are.I could care less if you hate furries and him in general. THAT under NO CIRCUMSTANCES should mean you can do that kind of poo though. You need to re-think how you treat people, i used to like you and now your a fudgeing disgusting motherfudgeer who really should die.

You act like stumpy is satan himself, holy shit he doesn't troll often. He did the stuff for a day. And you are being a bit hipocritical telling him to go die. And if it's what the victim believes, if you say "Hi" to someone, the person you said "Hi" to can look at that as trolling, your view is flawed, as you can say anything and that person can believe it to be trolling. And let's face it, in so many threads as far as I can remember, you have pretty much sided with DMs and HigherUps. Coinicidence? Possibly, but I doubt all your views are the same.

lol, so much bickering over something that is so petty. Instead of dragging this on any longer, why not just compare those in agreeance and those not?

A large portion is for Stumpy's ban time to be reduced, and almost all of their reasoning is logically sound. There's no use arguing it, it's simply ridiculous.

With that said, his attitude and behaviour are questionable, and you all should be aware of it. Check out the Member Protest on him and check the chatlogs I posted there, it's pretty damn bad (for those who are lazy, Click Me). Regardless of it being directed toward Matsi or anyone else, if I was insulted at that rate over something that is my lifestyle, I'd be pretty upset. However, that still doesn't excuse the fact that he was not warned nor gagged or anything before being Server banned for a week.

Both are at fault, and therefore something should be worked out that works for both. Let's start with how that will work shall we?

1. Reduce the ban length to a few days (at the most). He was never warned, gagged, kicked, or even banned for a pre-determined amount of time. No one can deny that, and no one can justify that. With that said, it is as much the Staff Member's fault as it is the player's. If you (Staff) are lenient, and you let someone continue whatever it is they're doing, knowing that it's wrong, you are giving them the impression that it's alright to do it.

2. Post a Ban Request toward the ban if you want it to be extended for whatever reason. This ensures that you can provide evidence and reasoning toward having the ban extended instead of flat out 'jumping the gun' with a straight week ban. If it doesn't go through, the nig is still banned for a few days (at the most) anyways.

3. ???

4. Everyone's happy. Stumpy (hopefully) learns his lesson and tones down on the aggressive behaviour, Matsi (if still upset) had a chance to give his side of the story in a Ban Request (or even a Member Protest) and a decision was later made (or not) reflecting it.

Seems to me that this could all go away with a simple solution, but no one wants to go back on what they've said. Just my 2 cents. You may continue your bickering with this :poop: storm. :coffee:

@@Forest I agree, the ban should either be A. Completely removed, due to the fact he was already banned 2 days (was banned at like 2 am on 1/18/14), it's 6 hours away from ban time, meaning he would have been banned 2 days

Or B. Change ban to 6 hours, and make it so he served 2 days full

EDIT: Or C. Higher ups can NOT unban him, and essentially piss off a ton of staff

So we agree the ban was wrong and now it's just about what to do in regards to respect to furries.

Can we all just agree to keep things don't ask, don't tell? I think the reason everyone is calling people furfags is the fucking flamboyancy of it all. I mean look at Matsi's profile picture, it looks like a dog get a huge load of baby batter down its throat. In the end I don't really give a shit where you put your cock as long as you don't wear it like some sort of fucking achievement that you like banging bullfrogs or whatever.

/rant