DarkWolf6052

Darkwolf6052 - Mmo

-1 i don't even have to get into a long ass discussion about how you should stay banned.

first of all this is why to early for you to be accepted

second out of anger you kicked us all out of the xG leadership group in which we had to make a new one

third destroying the CSS servers out of anger of demotion when the problems were on your head.

fourth the fact you immaturely acted when you didn't get CL and how you black listed mega, diabetus, eric, and so on for getting the position they deserve.

@Kyoko do you even have a reason why it be shortened? because if not then that is the sole reason you would +1, i'm not saying you can't but don't bull shit us with no excuse. give a valid reason why it should be shortened because from what it looks like, he did everything out of anger and i would almost say his actions were almost as bad as towlie.

Darkwolf remember the thread in which people said you were such a great DL? what the fuck happend? it's not our fault you went inactive and it's sure as hell not our fault for perming you.

grow up, get some fresh air, and come back in a couple months if even that, until then -1

You should not of had powers in the first place and you found it fit to take matters into your own hands

changing the leadership group to xgleadershLp and creating a new group called xgleadership to have all to yourself

out of anger you kicked us all out of the xG leadership group

destroying the CSS servers out of anger of demotion

The sincerest apology would have no effect on me after all of this. I should hope it has no effect on anyone else as well. You brought this all upon yourself, and you have to face the music bud. If you still wanted contact with XenoGamers in some way (be thankful you still do via forums), then you should have thought twice before doing that.

Quite honestly, aside from what I've said already;

afc07.deviantart.net_fs71_f_2010_268_6_0_you_shouldn__t_have_done_that___by_bumblepelt_d2zg1e5.png.25149458b6ff177db12511ce85ce443c.png

You were demoted and decided to act like an 11 year old. You sabotaged (well, tried to) the CSS servers, kicked everyone from the xG steam group, then you abuse TS powers you shouldn't of even had... Why on earth would you get unbanned?

You were demoted and decided to act like an 11 year old. You sabotaged (well, tried to) the CSS servers, kicked everyone from the xG steam group, then you abuse TS powers you shouldn't of even had... Why on earth would you get unbanned?

Tarp you're, only 10 Tim. @DrLee @Tsuchikure

1. Attempted to fuck our servers.

2. Kicked all from Steam group,

3. Renamed steam group to have it to his own. Have fun w/ that btw.

Immaturity shown in so many ways. Does not deserve to be unbanned.

-1 I have never had any personal problems with you dark, and I hope you don't take this personally, but the immaturity you have shown is too much. You sabotaged the css servers in an attempt to retain your so called "glory" and in doing so made MegaRobin's (@Tsuchikure ) new responsability more difficult for no reason other than an attempt to "get back at him" for taking the position you lost for numerous reasons (1 being immaturity). Next, you kicked everyone you could out of the xG leadership steam group, again, out of anger and immaturity. And now, you decided to permanently ban Rabid with powers you shouldn't have had, and didn't even give a reason for doing so, which is what ultimately cut down your access to all that is xG to 1 source, that being the forums.

that being said, it doesn't help your case that you want to join GG