ForestFire

[xg] Forestfire

ok then... I would like to report all the kicks i received between 9:22pm-11:00pm as abuse then. I've seen people get mod before in the middle of the week and not from announcing on promo/demo first but ok whatever.

@Cristo @DrPepperPhreak @DrLee

Lol @MrJeeblez feel like i should take u anyways

So when forestfire first joined xG he wasn't that bad of a guy, he helped admins and he talked with other players. The second he was accepted into xG he thought because he was in the clan he becomes greater than any other player in the server. When he got accepted into the clan whenever he got on he started to trash talk, disrespect and troll other players.

I'm closing this until further notice, most likely eternally. This is a discussion to be had and decided upon by the CS:S division. Not by you chrono. If you had an issue with it take it to us, don't just go against our opinions and actions because you think you have the power to. There is no reason you couldnt have came to us first. @ForestFire i'll personally contact you about this.

Posting in a closed thread. Damn dood, better punish me by like, ☆☆☆ removing my powers ☆☆☆ or something.

Still doe, Mod Subs should stay open until they are actually promoted to dat rank, shiz is how we used to always do it. I don't like change :(

Posting in a closed thread. Damn dood, better punish me by like, ☆☆☆ removing my powers ☆☆☆ or something.

Still doe, Mod Subs should stay open until they are actually promoted to dat rank, shiz is how we used to always do it. I don't like change :(

I'm closing this until further notice, most likely eternally. This is a discussion to be had and decided upon by the CS:S division. Not by you chrono. If you had an issue with it take it to us, don't just go against our opinions and actions because you think you have the power to. There is no reason you couldnt have came to us first. @ForestFire i'll personally contact you about this.

Mod submissions always have stayed open, and players never receive powers until after the promo demo list with their name is posted. Why are you trying to change that now? With the way that you are handling this case, you are removing the purpose of a promo/demo list.

Making a 2nd post to tag the community leaders and forest about why I feel @Hidingmaster has made a large boo-boo trying to change the historical fact (we've gone 91 promotions like this, are you real?)

@ThePenguin @diabeetus @Gawd @snakeboyeric @Forest

Please refer to #2 in the first section listed out here: https://xenogamers.com/threads/24887/

(Not publicly posting what is said there, as it is a private forum. But you should be able to catch the drift. Correct me if I am wrong in my assumption I make based off of that "mandate.")

Oh really chrono? Didn't know that Dr. Lee accepting him as a mod and letting him wear the tags was something I did.

First off chrono, theres no need for this argument to be occurring on this thread. As i have stated before and will state again, you had opportunities to talk to the 3 of us about this personally; you have failed to do so and in my opinion you handled this in an incredibly irresponsible manner. You made 0 attempts to get our side of the story or of what really happened. Instead, you decided to take it upon your liberty to reopen a thread, tell a CSS member to remove tags, and accuse people of some gross mistake. I don't care if you want to have a say in other divisions and what they do but DO NOT come in here like you own the place and take care of things based off of your own thoughts and facts.

+0 good guy and fun a lot but Ive slayed you a bunch of times for opening cells without wardens consent to get a freeday. Check thyself, before thine wrecketh thineself.

You guys dont give people enough time to respond, some of us are busy sheesh.