xlEcho

Ban Protest (going To Be Moved)

CS:S Division

xlEcho

STEAM_0:1:33324700

Old admin/member abused last year by doing a smite all during a JB round, I mostly wanna play on the RPG server but seeing how I'm banned from all of them I can't so an unban from the servers would be awesome :D

"(going To Be Moved)"

yet, you still put this steaming pantload in general

Are you that incompetent? Please don't act so stupid. Geez.

Since its seems like people love being dicks about the smallest things ill explain what happened.

1) Ban protest no work for echo.

2) Echo post in general because it would work.

3) I saw thread, moved it for him.

4) Forgot to remove link that brings you here, it self deletes after a day.

5) Stop complaining.

+1 cool guy, was really fun to play with and we had some good times on cs:s I think everyone can agree @gloryguy @DeathGod @GanjaMonster

everytime i played with him never had a problem , he did go on a aboose spree so i doubt you'll be recieving any powers soon but +1 for an unbanm you have been banned for a while now and you're a good player

Old admin/member abused last year by doing a smite all during a JB round.:D

My only question is, how many times did you smite @all during that day? Or how many times have you done it over-all?

My only question is, how many times did you smite @all during that day? Or how many times have you done it over-all?
took my my smiley face out of context but besides that I did it once that day and never abused before that time

If you really did do it only once and that's all, then ima go with a +1. I mean it was once, and if i can recall i remember seeing someone!smite @all once before and get away with it even with a division leader being there at the time. +1 i think a 2nd chance should be given to you, and like ganja said, I doubt you will be getting any type of powers anytime soon.

I dont care to rejoin or anything I just want to play on the servers with my friends that really only play on the xG servers

+1, im the guy who had to ban you but I still think you were fun to have around. That, and its been a year.

Lets face it, SOMEONE, yes, SOMEONE mass smited twice(first time happened because of his cat though.) and it took his 2nd smite@all for him to be demoted to member, AND HE WAS NEVER BANNED!