xlEcho

Ban Protest (going To Be Moved)

In the interest of being fair, we should either unban Echo or ban that certain other person. I personally hold if someone abused, they'll never hold a staff position again. But, this is just playing on our server. As a #newfag, I'll roll with what Hiding thinks since he'll know the context more - I hope. If we're going to keep other abusers unbanned for whatever reason, I have no problem with Echo being unbanned as he's liked the community generally. And it'd be highly hypocritical of us to keep one (person who has abused like this) unbanned and the other not.

AND HE WAS NEVER BANNED!

+1, im the guy who had to ban you but I still think you were fun to have around. That, and its been a year.

Lets face it, SOMEONE, yes, SOMEONE mass smited twice(first time happened because of his cat though.) and it took his 2nd smite@all for him to be demoted to member, AND HE WAS NEVER BANNED!

He was actually banned, then unbanned, THEN PROMOTED AGAIN, then demoted.... :P

I fail to see why people get banned for "abusing powers" the punishment for that should be... losing their powers(and not getting them again).

+1

+1 if someone can smite @all a couple times and have no punishment faced from that, in fact, a re-promotion 2 weeks later back to the rank he was when he did it, then Echo should be free.

@Warriorsfury Did it twice and the first time being the oldest excuse in the book. Omg my cat actually stepped on my !smite @all key. Biggest bs of life LOL but if he did it twice and wasn't permed from servers I think it is only fair for @xlEcho to be unbanned :/

+1 fuck stick got unbanned(aka warriors cat) and somehow still had powers after that but this is not about the great and noble cat, this is about echo and i think that if a cat can smite @all and get unbanned i think a mindless stoner can be unbanned.

1391631196703.thumb.png.b5870708e4c133394d0055aca0f27d43.png

Honestly, I'm usually really against this kind of shit. You knew the punishment and decided to do it anyways.

Buuuutttt, it has also been a year (about). I think the lesson was learned in that time period. I don't like using, "This admin smited but got unbanned" as justification. Though it may have actually happened, it's shit reasoning that basically can be used to let people go for any violation.

So honestly I don't see the harm in letting you play on the servers. Powers will never be returned, but that's not what you're applying for anyways.

I see no harm in allowing him to play on the servers. I've heard Hiding's opinion on this, I also see the community is generally fine with the unban, and for those who were not, I have spoken to and heard their opinion on such. My opinion remains the same. Echo will be unbanned momentary. #Closed