Eden

[serious] Cs:s Division Disscussion

Do you think this will improve the division?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think this will improve the division?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Few problems here.

1: Getting rid of Surf DM or whatever you want DOES NOT LOWER THE COST. The money is spent on a BOX no a SERVER. (If you dont understand this i'll explain it)

2: There have been many threads like this and the solution has been met EACH TIME. So this is a waste of all your time.

3: After talking to silence a long time ago THERE IS NO WAY HE IS GOING TO WORK ON HUB. No matter WHAT you do. (Unless you donate like $100+ or some stupid shit)

4: The fact that silence is the ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO CODE HUB makes this thread so useless it amazes me.

What you guys need is someone who can CODE hub. Then comes another problem though. Even though Silence has had Prius, Darkwolf (I know right?), and others offer to help build hub. He does not want to help whatsoever from what I can tell. Unless you guys get someone to code hub and give the finished hub to someone with server access then nothing is going to happen. Even still, if silence finds something he doesn't like in the hub he will probably just take it down.

Vinyl , the whole code is in notepad++ and its a simple code, talk to mega and bleed on ts3 maybe they can figure out something for you to do

notepad++ is an application, not a coding language. You can learn more about sourcepawn here though. Introduction to SourcePawn - AlliedModders Wiki or you can talk to nomulous/silence/myself

What's the point of wasting money on hub on a server that can't get over 20 players average per day. Just getting hub wont make the server magically populated, there needs to be a steady population on the server daily to justify having hub.

i still say give him a chance, more coders then the quicker this will get done, im not good with making codes but i can edit some of them if i have a general idea of what the purpose of the code is, @Bleed is there a way to un-compile an old source code to actually view it ?

notepad++ is an application, not a coding language. You can learn more about sourcepawn here though. Introduction to SourcePawn - AlliedModders Wiki or you can talk to nomulous/silence/myself

notepad++ is for scrubs

Also, silence won't give out code unless he trusts you, which is kinda rather extremely difficult to attain. Though I'm here and I need a tl;dr

Though to add on, I've been rather extremely busy with real life aspects with a real life job that pays me money. So coding JailBreak and HUB for TF2 so far is kinda when I'm in my off period, which is an hour or so every week. So coding isn't the biggest priority for me, since a real life job gets me paid and puts food on the table and clothes on my back. Then school, which gets even more important since it gets filled with hours upon hours of homework.

IMO we should take away all cs:a servers besides jb, mg, and normal surf. The other ones no one ever plays on, it could put the money elsewhere instead of wasting it on servers literally no one plays on. But, that's just my 2 cents, whatever that's worth...

IMO we should take away all cs:a servers besides jb, mg, and normal surf. The other ones no one ever plays on, it could put the money elsewhere instead of wasting it on servers literally no one plays on. But, that's just my 2 cents, whatever that's worth...

All the servers are in one box