Eden

[serious] Cs:s Division Disscussion

Do you think this will improve the division?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think this will improve the division?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

So, just got caught up in this. I know code. Mostly C++ and C#. And I know Silence doesn't use them. We've talked before about coding and we have 2 very different definitions. I can see if I can help out with Hub though.

Also, for the skeptics on hub, I know for a fact Hub was a major draw. I alone dropped money on these servers just to get the hat packs and was pissed when I didn't have them anymore. But they were a huge money draw, and were fun in server. So, if we can get hub back, or at least hat packs, I'm pretty damn sure CS:S will populate and pay for itself.

Now someone send me the hub code.

So, just got caught up in this. I know code. Mostly C++ and C#. And I know Silence doesn't use them. We've talked before about coding and we have 2 very different definitions. I can see if I can help out with Hub though.

Also, for the skeptics on hub, I know for a fact Hub was a major draw. I alone dropped money on these servers just to get the hat packs and was pissed when I didn't have them anymore. But they were a huge money draw, and were fun in server. So, if we can get hub back, or at least hat packs, I'm pretty damn sure CS:S will populate and pay for itself.

Now someone send me the hub code.

Well we have the capability and the plugins for something like hats. We could definitely set it up as a donator perk. Although that would have to be started by @Tsuchikure.

Well we have the capability and the plugins for something like hats. We could definitely set it up as a donator perk. Although that would have to be started by @Tsuchikure.

If we can do it, I say go for it. I'm not privy to behind the scenes so I don't know what we have or what we don't or what we need. It's a matter of getting the right people the right information so shit gets done.

But donator perks are a must in my eyes.

@Rhododendron has said before that CS:S isn't as profitable as TF2, as the servers aren't always full, in fact they're often empty. I would love to see hub returned, it's a matter of economics though. If the CS:S division can provide more donations or ad views I think we'd see hub back.

This is spot on. any free time that I would have to get on the severs, there would be 0 people on 9/10 of the time.

If we could get someone to implement skins, or working towards the full implementation of them, that'd be ideal . I can understand it'll take weeks or months, we're not suspecting it in a day or anything. We know it takes time and we understand how much work itd be for you. But keeping us in the dark or not working on it makes having someone with access to the server - a division leader - useless. @CantEvenSpellMega'sName @Hidingmaster @Rhododendron

We also need to add chat tags/chat colours to our rpg surf, @Tsuchikure. We should also make a new thread for Player tags/Trails and everything else because Darkwolf is no longer with us. Just to make it easier for you, here's the format for the trails/whatnot. The original thread is filled with spam. And as the only one who has access to adding them, you should be posting the new thread.

"

Follow format. Edit the BOLDED text to fit your desire.

//Yournamehere

"YourSteamID"

{

"tag" "[Taghere] "

"tagcolor" "#000000"

"namecolor" "T"

"textcolor" "#C0C0C0"

}

Use this site to find a code for textcolor and tagcolor. If you don't want them, just leave blank.

Color Hex Color Codes "

Our friends over at RPG should have a bit of colour in their life. ;) @TripAL

We also need to add chat tags/chat colours to our rpg surf, @Tsuchikure. We should also make a new thread for Player tags/Trails and everything else because Darkwolf is no longer with us. Just to make it easier for you, here's the format for the trails/whatnot. The original thread is filled with spam. And as the only one who has access to adding them, you should be posting the new thread.

"

Follow format. Edit the BOLDED text to fit your desire.

//Yournamehere

"YourSteamID"

{

"tag" "[Taghere] "

"tagcolor" "#000000"

"namecolor" "T"

"textcolor" "#C0C0C0"

}

Use this site to find a code for textcolor and tagcolor. If you don't want them, just leave blank.

Color Hex Color Codes "

Our friends over at RPG should have a bit of colour in their life. ;) @TripAL

Theres no need to format it so he can just copy/paste it (Unless @Tsuchikure is REALLY lazy). To make it simpler for everyone else, just make it like this

Select a color from here, make sure to keep the "#" inside the color code.

Tag:

Tag Color:

Text Color:

Steam ID:

• Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic:
    -Diphikult