Atariman1000 - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

atariman1000

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:55891949

Information:

I was banned for threatening to unleash a custom build of nmap on an individual and it was long ago I apologized and I'm a changed man its been a couple months off of a year or two not sure but I would like to be part of the community again.

I've unleashed like almost 100 bans. (Fear me o_o) And I don't fully understand what you mean by threatening a custom build. What server was this on, and how have you apologized if you don't know the individual

I had a custom build of Nmap at the time basically it ping an ip runs various tests to narrow the OS down and hits it up with any and all exploits on it so you basically can do whatever you want after that after that I apologized to whoever it was shortly after because I still had him added but he cried to an admin with something that was completely unrelated to the server thats the jist of it all

If you dont understand why I was banned I don't understand why I am still banned or even banned in the first place this is ridiculous

Threatening the server/clan with an exploit attack is very serious. -1 for unban, since you don't seem to understand how bad your actions were. @kbraszzz think this has gone on for long enough?

I didnt threaten the server I threatened an individual and it wasnt on the server

Still very serious, especially since it's an attack on a member. Still -1 for unban and still tagging @kbraszzz

How is it right to ban someone for something that didnt even happen on the server and in no way did I ever threaten any of your servers just because whoever it was cried about it I got banned thats exactly what happened

How is it right to ban someone for something that didnt even happen on the server and in no way did I ever threaten any of your servers just because whoever it was cried about it I got banned thats exactly what happened

You threatened what appeared to be a member of the clan. Still serious enough to perm for.

are you kidding me I dont recall who it was but he said some stuff too he hinted at DDoS'ing me and thats little baby stuff I was defending myself and stating what I would do back he was probably some little kid has LOIC going around acting like a god I cant wreck him why would I say that without a reason if I were to cry to an admin first would he have been banned there was no he said she said there was no investigation african just took the word of the other individual involved

are you kidding me I dont recall who it was but he said some stuff too he hinted at DDoS'ing me and thats little baby stuff I was defending myself and stating what I would do back he was probably some little kid has LOIC going around acting like a god I cant wreck him why would I say that without a reason if I were to cry to an admin first would he have been banned there was no he said she said there was no investigation african just took the word of the other individual involved

He likely provided proof over you threatening him.

no he didnt I was banned a minute or so after he cried to african without warning I did it but there was no investigation I was just banned the way I see it, it was justified the other individual was never questioned thats why I know there isnt any proof