A lot of people know Origins our admin as John Madden, EazyE, or whatever names hes had. So lets be honest. Origins can be a jerk, infact he acts as a jerk almost everytime he is on. He personally has put threats on me about loosing my xG tags or banning me from the Jailbreak servers but only because Ive done some pretty stupid things to upset him and make him the way that he was. Most of the people who play on Jailbreak know me as the type of guy who will get pissed off at everyone for a really long time including Origins- atleast thats what a lot of you think. Honestly I have never hated him, but I have hated some of the things hes has done in the past. Origins is just a person who does his job, infact he does his job better than anyone other admin or mod [not in the fun way though :p]. I really like Origins as a person. His personality is very unique and I respect that about him. The point is is that people need to lay off a little on him. when he does somthing you dont like, tough, things dont always go your way and everyone makes mistakes. Everyone has a different way of doing things and Origins just so happens to be the type of way no one likes at all. But hey its his way and no one can change that unless youre like Kbraz or Nom...

If you guys want Origins to be a little nicer to you then respect what he does dont give him crap. Somthing that upsets me is that I've never heard Origins laugh once in my entire 800 hours on Jailbreak. Im waiting for that one day where everyone is having a good time and Origins is giving orders and everyone is follwing them and then that one moment when Kendrick trips into that small lava pit that I can be there the hear Origins laugh maybe for a second.

I hope everyone can understand why im doing this. Thanks for taking the time to read this. - Niko

I've always liked Orgins, he's been a pretty cool guy to me, but i dont know if he remembers me though. Sure at times (or at the time) he would give me shit, but would become nice again, he really knows how to balance the respect and disrepect

It's kinda hard to respect him when the first thing he does when he joins the sever is to yell at someone about something...IMO plzdonthurtmeoriginssenpaisamaiwannaliveplzkthxbye

i can tell some shit is going to go down in this thread...

Origins laughs on TS

"Origins is giving orders and everyone is follwing them" this is Jailbreak

How much did origins pay you?

uhhh looks like Niko cares and some other people also. You might not but other people do

Jesus no need to be so salty, i'm castrating someone's balls or something jesus lol. all i ment was that origins is doing fine and who cares what some little kids on the internet say about him. i didn't mean to shove something up your ass.

Jesus no need to be so salty, i'm castrating someone's balls or something jesus lol. all i ment was that origins is doing fine and who cares what some little kids on the internet say about him. i didn't mean to shove something up your ass.

It didnt come off that way but okk

Origins doesn't seem like a bad guy, he may be strict, but who cares? He is just enforcing the rules. He may get angry with people, but for a good reason.