Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

[RFGRF] Letadan˪ᵥ (Muumit)

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:71121400

Information:

Hi there!

I am writing to you in matter of my ban. I got banned a few months ago by an admin called: African.

All i can say, is that back then i used to be an F2P and therefore i weren't able to trade.

To be honest, i don't think this led to my ban, since here on the forum, it says i got banned because admin African proposed that i'm a hacker. I must say this is unfair, because i didn't do anything at all, you can check my profile, i have a few games, you can check my backpack, i got all my items and miscs through trades. I would have accepted this ban, if African would have told me what i did, but he never spoke to me, just kicked me and banned me.

The reason i'm writing this is because i really want to play on the server, since it's fun a lot, and i always went there to play with my friend and practice goomba stomps:)

Please if you could review this, and unbann me, i would be really really grateful and happy.

Thanks in advance, Dan.:)

I was in the server back then when Letadan got banned and i must say i was astonished by the reason marked as hacking because i have known Letadan many years now and i know that Letadan is not the type of player who would use hacks. Also when i checked there were no any demos about of his so called "hacking". I really wish that you can undo Letadan ban because he really likes your server a lot.

You can only perma ban someone for hacking if you've got confirmation from 2 other admins aswell as yourself.

But it seems like you're suggesting another story entirely.

@African

You can only perma ban someone for hacking if you've got confirmation from 2 other admins aswell as yourself.

But it seems like you're suggesting another story entirely.

@African

The ban was given out before the new hack rule.

The ban was given out before the new hack rule.

the ban was given out on 01/29/14

from my awareness, the rule was instated long ago, I atleast remember it from 2013.

the ban was given out on 01/29/14

from my awareness, the rule was instated long ago, I atleast remember it from 2013.

the rule was that there needed to be video evidence. the rule was revised after the ribbit ban protest.

Well, I don't remember 90% of the people I banned. It was at the time, and I don't recall you. Sorry, but I don't think i've given out unjust bans. I might need to talk to somebody higher up about it to see if it's alright.

It is true of course, i made an alt account since there was no other way to play on the server with my friend.. after i made the alt account i contacted African when he was online and tried to ask him why he banned me and if there was any proof that i "hacked" which i never would do since only noobs and faggots need hack, but he would not answer just ban me again since i made an alt account. So guys, this is my whole story i have nothing more to tell, i can just honestly say that i didn't hack in any way. Thanks for taking a look at this again anyway!(y)