Recently I've decided that I no longer want to be apart of the xG crew. Its nothing to do with the people or the servers, both are amazing in equal matters. In the past I've done some pretty shitty things that will forever as I play other games. The things that I've done to people not only effected me but it effected them. And since I'm a person who doesn't like making people feel bad I especially in my home clan. A lot of people will give me shit about how I got no life because I have friends over the internet and what not. but to me these people that I've shared fun times with will always be remembered as friend. I will no longer be playing on any of the xG servers for my reasons only. I really wish the best for everyone.

Id like to give some thanks and some comments to my friends since i'm leaving.

@Snipes was one of my very first friends and I'll always remember him.

@CoolyCooly The definition off funny and cool but dumbass and retarded in another way ;P

@Rejects The person I would screw with the most and have a good laugh at the end with.

@BelloWaldi Get your damn gems. Ill miss you.

@Slengineer1851 Congrats on making it into xG :D, Knew you for a short while but you're one hell of a guy

@StarmiX A person I will remember very much since he never let me rebel in jailbreak ;-;

@Jpie112 Scottish guy with a 50. cal penis.

@Hachi Im sorry.

@John_Madden The person people would tell me to bitch about, but yet I never did because he was always doing his job the real way. You grew close to me Origins. Ill remember you.

and last but not least. @kbraszzz The guy that would make my experience on tf2 a hell a lot more fun. We had our fair share of story exchanging and funny moments. Kbrazzle was the brother I never had. Always will be in my heart.

I love you all. Thanks -Niko

Well Niko. Since you're leaving. Do my one Wish. Find all the people in your dream. Round them up. Somehow Obtain War Wagons, and a variety of weapons and Make the 1st xG Dream batallion.