Hidingmaster

Artwork Needed

Hi.

I need someone to do some artwork.

Thanks.

But fo rizzle, one of the things that I would like to see changed is the little thing that comes up that says either "Prisoners/Prison Guards Win". I would love to see some CSS, or other, members submit their designs for it. Try to make it transparent (like it is now), but be creative in whatever way you want. If we get a sufficient replacement ill have Bleed add it. Just post with any questions.

Inb4 useless paint attempts. Vtf file is needed, which you can easily convert a jpeg into it with free software.

Also I've decided to volunteer ALL of @Forests forum credits. The person whose masterpiece is chosen will get all the credits.

Deadline is Saturday, August 16th at 11pm est.

Also check out Bleed's post about Last CT music.

Approx size? I need dimensions. Also if u msg me on forums with your art I can make it transparent for you (if I remember)

Also I've decided to volunteer ALL of @Forests forum credits.

ax2.fjcdn.com_thumbnails_comments_5224796__75552b221d4cd10ade09f91133f93dcb.jpg.254ec9bd0e8535f7bb0e9158f5a294fe.jpg

Why sure, I would love to donate my credits to this great thing.

Gtfo Hiding

It was Lee

Just a quick reminder, this is not done yet, im not satisfied with it...Still going for other versions. I've only decided to include one photo. If u want ill make the other version :/ It also isnt transparent.

ai.imgur.com_ZEJWi3g.thumb.jpg.0d4be2cd53c23f8a32b2dcdda7b4eebc.jpg