After having more time to think about it. I'll revert mine to -1

Reasons why:

• User posted non-sense on forums numerous times.
  • I can agree that user is active on the servers.
  • As much as he attempted to stop arguments on the server personally, he did so with rude and unwelcoming language.
  • He would always try to boss staff members around. For example, he would also demand for someone to be slayed if they freekilled. Staff know what to do, when we see it we will take care of it. Don't automatically assume we didn't see it and won't do anything.
  • Repeatedly trolls and disrespects.
  • Seeing that you said that you don't care if you get -1'd, you have no problem to hand out negative rates to anyone who gives a -1 vouch. Not a good sign if you're trying to show maturity.

I will not start a debate to whether you have changed or not, but knowing how you have acted before and have acted on forums over the last month kind of makes me believe you don't deserve to wear the tags at the moment.

M: 3/10

A: 8/10

@John_Madden @Barmithian Stop it with the

Repeatedly trolls and disrespects.

Seeing that you said that you don't care if you get -1'd, you have no problem to hand out negative rates to anyone who gives a -1 vouch. Not a good sign if you're trying to show maturity.

I did not (and will not) rate any posts without a reason, here is the reason I rated origins' first -1 "downs" because imo his reason was not a good enough for a -1 especially after I apologized about it. So please stop metioning it. And as I've mentioned before, I also apologized for "trolling the forums" and stoped doing it, so its not a valid reason either imo.

And yes, like i said in the submission, I'm ok with your current -1.

-1, Disrespectful troll / hypocritical who doesn't understand to stop, also very immature.

M: 3

A: 7

• User has also evaded a week ban by using different side accounts to get on the server.
  • User shitposts automatically at users who dislike him, good job at showing your maturity.
  • User shows hypocritical actions by negative rating -1's despite 'not caring' about -1's

I don't have to put shit into my reasoning, negative rate it as much as you want, it's still a valid -1.

• User shows hypocritical actions by negative rating -1's despite 'not caring' about -1's.

Oh my god, what is wrong with you?

I only negative rated origins' post, and I explained the reason.

I've said this before, and I'll say it again; I did not (and will not) rate any posts without a reason.

upload_2014-9-2_22-2-27.png.04722a84c10e39c4998120ce17484b0a.png

@Egossi just because it happened previously, and you said sorry does not mean it cannot, and will not affect anything. it's called a record, it works in life for anything. you have a criminal record for any crimes you commit, and in the work place you have a "record card" where they can keep track of all things you do, good or bad.

In this case, your "record card" has a lot of negative in it, just because you said sorry does not mean it didn't happen, and just like with criminals, if they are willing to do it 1 time, they may be likely to do it again.

for example, if someone is caught stealing, they have theft on their criminal record, while they may get off with a light sentence since they are a first timer, their name is still put in the system and marked for theft, their punishment as well.

now at this point there are 2 ways you can go, option 1: the person with theft on their record applies for a job in retail, the employer does a background check as they have a right to, and see that they have a criminal record for theft... from a retail store, they probably aren't gonna hire that guy.

option 2: the person steals again, and is caught again. he is given a harsher sentence (potentially up to the limit based on the severity of his theft) since he is not a first timer, it says on his record card he did it before.

you're option 1, you trolled before, and in fact you trolled here, if we don't see a substantial change (negative rating anyone who gives an opinion on why they don't think you would do well AT THE MOMENT does not help in any way, sets you back further.) then why should we let you back, when your "criminal record card" says you commited trolling here?

@Egossi just because it happened previously, and you said sorry does not mean it cannot, and will not affect anything. it's called a record, it works in life for anything. you have a criminal record for any crimes you commit, and in the work place you have a "record card" where they can keep track of all things you do, good or bad.

In this case, your "record card" has a lot of negative in it, just because you said sorry does not mean it didn't happen, and just like with criminals, if they are willing to do it 1 time, they may be likely to do it again.

for example, if someone is caught stealing, they have theft on their criminal record, while they may get off with a light sentence since they are a first timer, their name is still put in the system and marked for theft, their punishment as well.

now at this point there are 2 ways you can go, option 1: the person with theft on their record applies for a job in retail, the employer does a background check as they have a right to, and see that they have a criminal record for theft... from a retail store, they probably aren't gonna hire that guy.

option 2: the person steals again, and is caught again. he is given a harsher sentence (potentially up to the limit based on the severity of his theft) since he is not a first timer, it says on his record card he did it before.

you're option 1, you trolled before, and in fact you trolled here, if we don't see a substantial change (negative rating anyone who gives an opinion on why they don't think you would do well AT THE MOMENT does not help in any way, sets you back further.) then why should we let you back, when your "criminal record card" says you commited trolling here?

@Chrono Ok, I know that I've done some bad stuff around here, which I regret doing and sincerely apologize for. And yes, I don't expext you to forget my "criminal record card" or act like nothing has ever happened, But what I'm asking for is a second chance. I mean, what I did was immature, childish and inappropriate. But it isn't something that I have to face again and again, every day of my life. Everybody knows that everyone makes mistakes in their lifes. Thats all I'm trying to tell to you all. And yeah, I can understand if you are not ok with me being around here in xG.

Division:

I hope you can realize that I've changed, and not gonna act stupid like that again.

I change that sentence to "I hope you realize that I really am trying to change, and not acting stupid like that again"

-1 nah man. shit was mentioned before. i can't help but believe that people +1 this shit. disrespectful, trolling, etc, etc, proceeds to shit post me after his ban was put back on. i want people who +1 to REALLY think long and hard. This guy made a disrespectful vote with his donator powers because he was upset on pokemon and i had to actually explain to him why that's not okay.