Egossi

Egossi - team fortress 2

What the fudge happened @Forest & @Gawd , you let xG come to this ?

First off, who gives a fudge if he's rude sometimes? It's the internet get over yourselves. Everyones going to be rude, this isn't a fudgeing Utopian society we're in and if you truly believe that then get your head out of your butt. You guys are saying he's "trolling" when he plays, well the fudgeing immature kids above me posting irrelevant steaming pantload on this thread are in a sense trolling too so stop being hypocrites.

Second, I get it, he evaded a ban and yes, under no circumstances are you allowed to do that otherwise it is a permanent ban, I get that, but as someone already stated he donates and he knows the rules (going from what I read, haven't been on steam or xG servers for well over a year) so why wouldn't this guy be trusted for a second chance? Yes, he was a dumbass to leave the game and evade the ban, then come back on a different account and in no way should that be tolerated, but why the fudge was he banned in the first place. He did initiate a vote to see if people didn't mind, and he did get over 70% yes, so I'm still confused on why he was originally banned...

Last, for those of you who don't know me, I'm easy (EZKill), been a part of xG for about 3 1/2 years, I've been around since Operation Paperclip which 95% of you have no clue what it is, was an admin for about 1 1/2 years then left xG because of schooling, and I was busy with friends and relationships and whatnot, I had a lot of time played on the servers, and really used to be active on teamspeak, but I stopped coming around indefinitely around August last year since I had College. I resigned from admin in June of 2014 and have been in and out of the forums ever since. That's my life story here at xG, thanks.

Btw, as of now, I give this guy a +1 on having no ban, since I have no clue why the ban was initiated in the first place...

Note; My opinion is subject to change upon further proof/statements

He did initiate a vote but he proceeded to spam 2 bosses, and multiple skeletons. (you can only spawn 1 boss or 10 skeletons. he did both, and spawned about over 15 skeletons (the chat was spamming like a mother fucker) and with the fact that he spawned two bosses, the two bosses proceed to spam chat with their quotes they say in game. He was banned and i explained why he was banned and he agreed. end of story. then all of a sudden he says to nomulous that he didn't do it, gets unbanned and nomulous doesn't tell me. So i asked him what the fuck? nom tells me he didn't do it, even though i showed @kbraszzz the proof of what he had done and agreed that a week ban was sufficient. so after that nomulous tells me to reban him which i do which i guess after the second ban he evades i didn't even know that so i can't really comment nor give a shit. Also keep in mind, before he even did this, he abused the voting plugin to disrespect another player (who wasn't in xG) with saying something like "this kid is a faggot?" "yes" or "no" and i explained to him that is not allowed at all, so i proceed to explain for 5 minutes why it isn't allowed and warned him that if this happened again, there would be punishment. Also, to respond to the shit posting, the higher ups don't care anymore. They respond as fast as a person with crippled fingers and took them over a month to come up with this decision. We're also waiting on another member protest in which again, they are taking forever to come up with a simple solution which actually deals with this shit posting but of course the CLs and the rest of the higher ups take 14 years. Whether or not you want to say xG was better back then or not is up to you, but being in xG and playing on the servers for over 2 years i have seen the same shit. This probably all sounds retarded but i just got back from school and am too tired to proof-read. Whether you want him permed or not thats up to the rest of you.