Ribbit

Bonk - counter-strike: source

This is probably the 100th time this has happened with Ribbit. I personally don't blame you Bonk.

I can only assume that bonk either didn't check forums first, or wasnt told by Ribbit who she was on the forums therefore couldnt check. Either way, its not like he slayed all or something too serious, Im 99% sure no demotion will result (Unless you've been warned for this a few times). Warning at most. Just be more careful about it.

Not sure if still banned, but +1 for unban now as although disrespect happened, it was resulting from the wrongful ban.

I don't see the reason for returning disrespect. If the slay and first ban were unjustified and immature on Bonk's part, why do people feel the need to retaliate by being hateful instead of just coming here right after the first ban is beyond me. And next time Bonk, don't be a dipshit and ban yourself. Just get a higher up to unban. It's not that hard if you know you fucked up. I've had to do it myself. Banning yourself solves nothing. And Jesus, Ribbit, control yourself and please stop being so bitchy when the guy is trying to make it better.

*edited due to new 'evidence'*

Alright, let me go ahead and break this down step by step. Bold is my response.

"So I was just playing RPG surf, then this raging little kid, named "Bonk" came on.

That is partially correct. Bonk came on the server at: Sep 10, 2014 6:10:01 pm. And said hi to the server. He was not a raging little kid though as he simply enlightened everyone to his appearance.

And immediately he started harassing me!

Saying "hi" is not harassment. Following that initial typed word, he says "HOLAAA COMO ESTASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS". Then goes on to ask someone not to delay, in which you respond "fuck u" and then "dont tell me what to do". He then asks the server to "rtv pls" as he most likely doesn't like the map. At this point it is 6:11:30, it has been over a minute and he has not harassed you yet, in fact you have started to harass Bonk.

Bonk then notices KraytosXG has xG in his name, and asks "kraytos are you in xG?". He repeats his question to which Kraytos says "no why?". Bonk asks him to kindly take the xG out of his name, at which point Kraytos responds and Bonk learns it was part of his name, not intentional.

Bonk then says "kawaii pls take xG out of your name", who in this situation is Ribbit. Shortly later Bonk says again, "but kawaii i know youre not in xG so pls take those tags out". Which is a valid statement as you had a name that was not recognized.

TRIVIA TIME

Ribbit says_______ in response to Bonks request (he let them both know to change before the next round):

a) Says "Yes I am in xG, my forum name is Ribbit."

b) Says "I'm sorry, I am an xG member"

c) Says "Fuck you, i do what i want, you don't know me".

If you said A or B, sorry that is not correct, only the appropriate response to the situation. C is in fact the correct answer.

After Ribbit says "Fuck you, i do what i want, you don't know me", Bonk says "youre not allowed to have tags on ifr youre not in the clan". Although the spelling is despicable, this is another opportunity for Ribbit to easily enlighten Bonk with the fact that she is a member.

After a short period of time, Bonk slays himself for an unknown reason. Ribbit replies with "rekt". Following shortly after by saying "damn bitches be mad". Bonk replies "do you wanna get banned?". Although an interesting response, nothing has happened as of yet and almost can be taken as yet another warning.

Unfortunately, Ribbit replies with "do u wanna get banned? bitches dont know shit".

Bonk lets Ribbit know "because thats how you get banned"

Ribbit questions Bonk's ability to do anything about the situation with saying "rofl. no he can't". Bonk assures Ribbit of his ability.

Bonk says "wanna see?" With a reply from Ribbit of "u wanna see what happens?" In which Bonk is confused for a moment which leads to him asking "is that a ddos threat?"

Moving on...

Ribbit then later calls Bonk a "dumbfuck 10 year old" "are you fucking stupid. o wait yes you are"

Bonk then bans Ribbit for a period of an entire lifetime, or 5 minutes. He also has to type in "!ban fuck 5 take them tags off". I would assume the name of ribbit at this time includes the word "Fuck" and is probably targeted at Bonk. Many question the length of this ban, as did I, until I realized how many chances Ribbit had to either tell Bonk the truth about being a member, or remove the tags. Instead, disrespect came from Ribbit and I believe a short ban was necessary.

Ribbit returns.

"Damn thats some funky shit" says Ribbit

Bonk says, "Oh. He's back"

Ribbit replies "lmfao, u mad kid?"

Bonk, getting frustrated replies "fuck yopu, dude, take the tags off or its an hour ban"

Ribbit obviously replies with "oh man this bitch so made, how about this"

This continues, with Bonk in fact freeslaying from what I can tell one time. Eventually Ribbit is banned. There was no disrespect from Bonk.

Here is a list of things Ribbit says to Bonk after I stopped with the

dialogue:

all it says is that you're a whiney bitch

fuck u bitch

u dont know hsit

lil boy so mad

you're a bitch nigga

BTW at this point another player says "dude what do you gain from taunting an admin"

just a lil bitch boy

are u stupid

you're clearly not an admin

admins arnt 12

what a bitch boy

!ban xeno (ribbit) 60 disrespect, arguing, still wont take tags off. cya

If you could go ahead and let me know where Bonk was harrassing you, that'd be great. He did in fact slay you for no apparent reason, and that will be discussed by DM's outside this forum and it is a more minor point of this situation. I would like to mention that as far as I can tell, Bonk actually displayed one of the better attitudes and patience I have seen in a long time.

Claiming that I am not in xG,

Yes, you are correct. Did you happen to correct him though when he gave you numerous times to? Let's take a quick look back again.

"Fuck you, i do what i want, you don't know me"

That looks like a no.

And that he "knew for a fact" that I am not in xG, when I am clearly in xG, and I was supporting my xG-ness by having the name [xG] XENOGAMERS [xG}.

That's great that you were supporting your "xG-ness". Except using profanity and harassing staff members is not conducive of someone that should be in xG.

Then he went on to slay me for no reason! And then banned me twice, for "take off tags little boy". I don't understand why you let little kids run rampet with mod?

Unfortunately, he did slay you for no reason, at least as far as I can tell. Good news though. It didn't seem like you were upset at all about that. Hell, he even apologized about that and understand in the moments of you harrassing him and making his job difficult, he made a mistake.

We do our best not to let "little kids run rampet" with moderator powers. And in this case, it looks like one of our moderators who does a fairly good job has been harassed.

Something has to be done about this travesty, and for the future of xG. Please no more bad mods!"

Something has now been done about this travesty. It appears that you have provided a lot of false information in this thread in an attempt to get a staff member in trouble. Unfortunately, I have yet to find what you call a travesty and actually have found a failure on your part. For the future of xG, we do our best as always to pick people that can handle moderator positions.

Please do not come onto our servers and act in such a manner that not only causes a scene, but that is blatant harassment against others. If you have had the time to check out other areas of the forum, you may have noticed that harassment is actually something that can be a legal issue. If you continue to harass people, especially those that I have direct watch over, I will make sure that proper punishment is taken.

Also would l like to enlighten you to some basic forum etiquette.

"You think I give a fuck about you bitches crying about disrespect? Everyone fucking disrespects, you disrespected, if you think I'm not going to disrespect an idiot who can't comprehend basic things and tries to act superior to people, even though they're 12, you have another thing coming."

Making an Abuse Report about a staff member that supposedly harrassed you does not usually require that you call said person an idiot uncapable of comprehending basic things. I have seen a good majority of your of your well worded posts and comments throughout this forum and would also request you stop harrassing and disrespecting not only members of CSS, but all members of this community. If you want to show your "xG-ness" as you were so worried about in the server, feel free to show respect to others both on the servers and on this forum. Congratulations, you have now been warned about harassment both on our servers and in the forum; continuing this inspiring behavior will get you banned.

Now I thank you for your time, and hope that if you ever have any concerns you may take a moment to let Dr. Lee, Cristo, or I know at any time. Thanks for playing on the server and enjoy the rest of the night.

Xeno Gamers - Recent Chat Log

Go to Sep 10, 2014 @ 630pmish

TL;DR - Bonk gets a stern talking to for freeslaying(?). For future reference (as I'm sure you're aware of now), should never go on your instinct alone in determining whether someone is(n't) a Member of xG. There are a multitude of scenarios and situations that could affect someone's Membership, and because of that you should always check. Also don't need to say that a Staff member is expected to never act out in anger/frustration when dealing punishment, although I give you props for taking all that hostility.

In all honesty, I would've warned about the disrespect (which should be added along with the other rules on disrespect as: "Replying in an aggressive or hostile tone towards a Staff Member when asked questions.") and gagged for it, so I'll admit you have the patience of a saint in that particular sense.

LOL, me being patient? am i high or something?

also, @Hidingmaster ty for whatever complements you gave me in your long ass response, i saw a few but im 3lazy to go find them

Alright, let me go ahead and break this down step by step. Bold is my response.

"So I was just playing RPG surf, then this raging little kid, named "Bonk" came on.

That is partially correct. Bonk came on the server at: Sep 10, 2014 6:10:01 pm. And said hi to the server. He was not a raging little kid though as he simply enlightened everyone to his appearance.

And immediately he started harassing me!

Saying "hi" is not harassment. Following that initial typed word, he says "HOLAAA COMO ESTASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS". Then goes on to ask someone not to delay, in which you respond "fudge u" and then "dont tell me what to do". He then asks the server to "rtv pls" as he most likely doesn't like the map. At this point it is 6:11:30, it has been over a minute and he has not harassed you yet, in fact you have started to harass Bonk.

Bonk then notices KraytosXG has xG in his name, and asks "kraytos are you in xG?". He repeats his question to which Kraytos says "no why?". Bonk asks him to kindly take the xG out of his name, at which point Kraytos responds and Bonk learns it was part of his name, not intentional.

Bonk then says "kawaii pls take xG out of your name", who in this situation is Ribbit. Shortly later Bonk says again, "but kawaii i know youre not in xG so pls take those tags out". Which is a valid statement as you had a name that was not recognized.

TRIVIA TIME

Ribbit says_______ in response to Bonks request (he let them both know to change before the next round):

a) Says "Yes I am in xG, my forum name is Ribbit."

b) Says "I'm sorry, I am an xG member"

c) Says "fudge you, i do what i want, you don't know me".

If you said A or B, sorry that is not correct, only the appropriate response to the situation. C is in fact the correct answer.

After Ribbit says "fudge you, i do what i want, you don't know me", Bonk says "youre not allowed to have tags on ifr youre not in the clan". Although the spelling is despicable, this is another opportunity for Ribbit to easily enlighten Bonk with the fact that she is a member.

After a short period of time, Bonk slays himself for an unknown reason. Ribbit replies with "rekt". Following shortly after by saying "damn bitches be mad". Bonk replies "do you wanna get banned?". Although an interesting response, nothing has happened as of yet and almost can be taken as yet another warning.

Unfortunately, Ribbit replies with "do u wanna get banned? bitches dont know steaming pantload".

Bonk lets Ribbit know "because thats how you get banned"

Ribbit questions Bonk's ability to do anything about the situation with saying "rofl. no he can't". Bonk assures Ribbit of his ability.

Bonk says "wanna see?" With a reply from Ribbit of "u wanna see what happens?" In which Bonk is confused for a moment which leads to him asking "is that a ddos threat?"

Moving on...

Ribbit then later calls Bonk a "dumbfudge 10 year old" "are you fudgeing stupid. o wait yes you are"

Bonk then bans Ribbit for a period of an entire lifetime, or 5 minutes. He also has to type in "!ban fudge 5 take them tags off". I would assume the name of ribbit at this time includes the word "fudge" and is probably targeted at Bonk. Many question the length of this ban, as did I, until I realized how many chances Ribbit had to either tell Bonk the truth about being a member, or remove the tags. Instead, disrespect came from Ribbit and I believe a short ban was necessary.

Ribbit returns.

"Damn thats some funky steaming pantload" says Ribbit

Bonk says, "Oh. He's back"

Ribbit replies "lmfao, u mad kid?"

Bonk, getting frustrated replies "fudge yopu, dude, take the tags off or its an hour ban"

Ribbit obviously replies with "oh man this bitch so made, how about this"

This continues, with Bonk in fact freeslaying from what I can tell one time. Eventually Ribbit is banned. There was no disrespect from Bonk.

Here is a list of things Ribbit says to Bonk after I stopped with the

dialogue:

all it says is that you're a whiney bitch

fudge u bitch

u dont know hsit

lil boy so mad

you're a bitch nigga

BTW at this point another player says "dude what do you gain from taunting an admin"

just a lil bitch boy

are u stupid

you're clearly not an admin

admins arnt 12

what a bitch boy

!ban xeno (ribbit) 60 disrespect, arguing, still wont take tags off. cya

If you could go ahead and let me know where Bonk was harrassing you, that'd be great. He did in fact slay you for no apparent reason, and that will be discussed by DM's outside this forum and it is a more minor point of this situation. I would like to mention that as far as I can tell, Bonk actually displayed one of the better attitudes and patience I have seen in a long time.

Claiming that I am not in xG,

Yes, you are correct. Did you happen to correct him though when he gave you numerous times to? Let's take a quick look back again.

"fudge you, i do what i want, you don't know me"

That looks like a no.

And that he "knew for a fact" that I am not in xG, when I am clearly in xG, and I was supporting my xG-ness by having the name [xG] XENOGAMERS [xG}.

That's great that you were supporting your "xG-ness". Except using profanity and harassing staff members is not conducive of someone that should be in xG.

Then he went on to slay me for no reason! And then banned me twice, for "take off tags little boy". I don't understand why you let little kids run rampet with mod?

Unfortunately, he did slay you for no reason, at least as far as I can tell. Good news though. It didn't seem like you were upset at all about that. Hell, he even apologized about that and understand in the moments of you harrassing him and making his job difficult, he made a mistake.

We do our best not to let "little kids run rampet" with moderator powers. And in this case, it looks like one of our moderators who does a fairly good job has been harassed.

Something has to be done about this travesty, and for the future of xG. Please no more bad mods!"

Something has now been done about this travesty. It appears that you have provided a lot of false information in this thread in an attempt to get a staff member in trouble. Unfortunately, I have yet to find what you call a travesty and actually have found a failure on your part. For the future of xG, we do our best as always to pick people that can handle moderator positions.

Please do not come onto our servers and act in such a manner that not only causes a scene, but that is blatant harassment against others. If you have had the time to check out other areas of the forum, you may have noticed that harassment is actually something that can be a legal issue. If you continue to harass people, especially those that I have direct watch over, I will make sure that proper punishment is taken.

Also would l like to enlighten you to some basic forum etiquette.

"You think I give a fudge about you bitches crying about disrespect? Everyone fudgeing disrespects, you disrespected, if you think I'm not going to disrespect an idiot who can't comprehend basic things and tries to act superior to people, even though they're 12, you have another thing coming."

Making an Abuse Report about a staff member that supposedly harrassed you does not usually require that you call said person an idiot uncapable of comprehending basic things. I have seen a good majority of your of your well worded posts and comments throughout this forum and would also request you stop harrassing and disrespecting not only members of CSS, but all members of this community. If you want to show your "xG-ness" as you were so worried about in the server, feel free to show respect to others both on the servers and on this forum. Congratulations, you have now been warned about harassment both on our servers and in the forum; continuing this inspiring behavior will get you banned.

Now I thank you for your time, and hope that if you ever have any concerns you may take a moment to let Dr. Lee, Cristo, or I know at any time. Thanks for playing on the server and enjoy the rest of the night.

Xeno Gamers - Recent Chat Log

Go to Sep 10, 2014 @ 630pmish

HidingMaster, AKA @Forest v.2.