Kittylicious

I'm done.

I have decided I am leaving xG. There are a number of reasons I have to do this and none of them are any fault of mine.

First of all the way the CLs handled the whole member protest problem was embarrassing and the final outcome even more so. I will not accept my demotion for doing nothing wrong, I would love an example where I have abused my responsibility as a mod to warrant a demotion, can't find one? neither can I.

All the issue needed was an announcement from a CL to those involved to cease fighting or be punished but all we got were unnecessary demotions and bans which were lifted anyway so that makes it even more pointless!

I am not angry at any of those involved in the protest. I have made amends with the majority of those involved and there are no further issues. That is not the reason I am leaving. I am leaving because of the CLs and the way this clan is run (with the exception of Nomulous).

I was so angry after I saw the outcome of the protest I was thinking of leaving right there and then but I kept going until the next promo demo as I heard the demotions were a temporary demotion and everyone will be re promoted next promo demo. This is not just me I feel unjustified for I also feel for Moosty. Yes he made that picture which was wrong but he apologised for it and he should not of been demoted either.

What baffles me is the only person who got demoted in the protest and got his powers back is StarmiX. This obviously points to favourism and I refuse to be in a community that favours some members above others.

I was told by Hiding "you must earn your mod again" sorry but no. I already earned it and did a good job with it, you demoted me and Moosty without knowing how much effort we put in to the TF2 div trade servers. You're an idiot and how you are a CL baffles me.

so well done CLs on this clan losing one of the most active, friendly and dedicated TF2 Div trade members. Give yourselves a pat on the back and maybe learn how to run a community properly because you are clueless, corrupt and idiotic from what I've seen.

I will still play the servers sometimes but I am not affiliating myself with xG.

Goodbye to the good people listed below.

@BonfireCentipede

@Vector

@Kypari

@Tekage

@metalslug53

@Nomulous

@kbraszzz

@OthernicepeopleImissed

"so well done CLs on this clan losing one of the most active, friendly and dedicated TF2 Div trade members. Give yourselves a pat on the back and maybe learn how to run a community properly because you are clueless, corrupt and idiotic from what I've seen." Maybe this is will give you a better chance of getting mod back.

so well done CLs on this clan losing one of the most active, friendly and dedicated TF2 Div trade members. Give yourselves a pat on the back and maybe learn how to run a community properly because you are clueless, corrupt and idiotic from what I've seen.

I have never seen you on but ok

So you're disrespectfully saying you never disrespect? and expected mod back? and when you didnt get it back you rage quit?

So with all that, what makes you think we ever planned to give you mod back, which is a privilege, not a right. you don't get mod just for playing on servers, you get it for being respectful and enforcing the rules.