I might join again but it will be very very very unlikely.

Not to be rude or anything of the sort, but if you re-apply, I swear on me mum I'll -1 . Countless times have Members acted out in frustration or anger by 'leaving' and then come back within a month to re-apply.

It is not a justifiable reason that is worth re-accepting at all. Either choose to represent xG, or don't. Don't leave and then come back when you feel that it's okay to do so. This applies to anyone else with the same mindset btw, not you specifically.

Not to be rude or anything of the sort, but if you re-apply, I swear on me mum I'll -1 . Countless times have Members acted out in frustration or anger by 'leaving' and then come back within a month to re-apply.

It is not a justifiable reason that is worth re-accepting at all. Either choose to represent xG, or don't. Don't leave and then come back when you feel that it's okay to do so. This applies to anyone else with the same mindset btw, not you specifically.

so you wouldnt +1 me if i came back? i mean i wont ever but still :3

Bonfire, your keen and nice. Respectable among peers and have sought purity in the servers. Even though I'm new, I already know you're a good person, kind and heart, and a tendency of spawn camping. Kitty's gone and now so are you, I am quite sad for you.

If you need anything you know you got a lot of xG friends standby in your aid.

I hope no behemoth sized asshat blow happens again... ;n;