SupremeWolf

Selfie Sunday

[ATTACH=full]29553[/ATTACH]

WHAT THE frick DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT ME YOU LITTLE HOLLOW? I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I GRADUATED TOP OF MY CLASS IN THE DARK WRAITHS AND I'VE BEEN INVOLVED IN NUMEROUS SECRET RAIDS ON THE KILN OF THE FIRST FLAME, AND I HAVE OVER 300 CONFIRMED PVP KILLS AND AM TRAINED IN DEX WARFARE AND I'M THE TOP SINNER IN THE ENTIRE BOOK OF THE GUILTY. YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME BUT JUST ANOTHER HUMANITY. I WILL LAGSTAB YOU WITH THE PRECISION OF LIKES LORDRAN HAS NEVER SEEN BEFORE, MARK MY frickING WORDS. YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH DARK BEAD SPAMMING? THINK AGAIN frickER, AS WE SPEAK, I AM CONTACTING MY SECRET NETWORK OF DARK WRAITHS ACROSS LORDRAN AND YOUR SOUL SIGN IS BEING TRACED RIGHT NOW SO YOU BETTER PREPARE FOR THE FIRESTORM, BEANPOLE. THE PYROMANCY THAT WIPES THE PATHETIC LITTLE THING YOU CALL YOUR LIFE. YOU'RE frickING DEAD, I CAN BE ANYWHERE, ANY TIME WITH MY RED EYE ORB, AND I CAN KILL YOU IN 700 WAYS. AND THAT'S JUST WITH MY UCHIGATANA. NOT ONLY AM I EXTENSIVELY TRAINED IN BUFF COMBAT, BUT I HAVE THE ENTIRE ARSENAL OF BLACKSMITH ANDRE AND I WILL USE IT TO ITS FULL EXTENT TO WIPE YOUR MISERABLE SOUL OFF THE FACE OF THE CONTINENT, YOU LITTLE CATBRO. IF ONLY YOU COULD HAVE KNOWN WHAT OCCULT RETRIBUTION YOUR LITTLE CLEVER MAGIC SPAM WAS ABOUT TO BRING DOWN UPON YOURSELF. MAYBE YOU WOULD HAVE BLACK CRYSTALED OUT, BUT YOU COULDN’T YOU DIDN’T, AND NOW YOU’RE PAYING THE PRICE, YOU “MLG PRO”. I WILL GREAT COMBUSTION ALL OVER YOU AND YOU WILL DROWN IN IT IT. YOU’RE frickING DEAD, HOLLOW.

edit: wait wrong thread

edit2: nevermind

The legend never dies.

@Kypari told me this morning that he wasn't going to do it until you did the Ice Bucket Challenge

And I couldn't be bothered to take a selfie

So have my L. Lawliet from Death Note cosplay from March

(Yes, before you ask if you do, I am wearing eye liner. L. Lawliet has serious black lines beneath his eyes due to sleep deprivation as a key factor of him, so I had to do it, of course.)

[attach]18060[/attach]

frick it my profile picture on Steam is me anyways

No @FoRgE and @Muzzle I'm not wearing eyeliner

[attach]18748[/attach]

3 years later I got a haircut and stopped being an edgy weeaboo

Update: [MEDIA=imgur]a/ZXvKX[/MEDIA]

Havel's ring. Ring of Favour and Protection. Stamina, Health, Endurance. EVERYTHING you could ever want!

Black flame, black flame, that means ng+ bitches. Father mask, the best looking mask in the game, and dont fuckign forget your chaos twohander and grass crest shield..well.. what is it

acdn_meme.am_cache_instances_folder777_500x_49100777_giant_dad_are_you_pro_yet_.jpg.3e93812185dd1bef3c0bc6b3a71ae846.jpg