SupremeWolf

Selfie Sunday

8 hours ago, MJP said:

7 hours ago, MJP said:

Yeah, you look like walter white with the filter on lol. I thought it looked funny.

Dude, come on. Jokes are great, especially if when your joke is aimed towards someone and they take it well. For example, I could say something to mock @Kypari and we'd just laugh it off. However, you obviously knew that she wasn't going to find it funny and posts like this are just mean, really. It takes a lot of confidence for some people to show themselves online and whilst I'm not sure this is the case for @VinylScratch, straight up mean jokes should just not be said. If they are said with the intention of a light-hearted joke, but it is taken the wrong way, perhaps an apology is needed.

I shouldn't have to and I don't want to have to lecture you on this kind of shit, dude. You're better than this.

Ummmm, Maybe I’m just retarded but I don’t know why @VinylScratch would be mad. That was not my intention. Me and a friend were using filters on people in selfie Sunday and making them look wonky. If it makes you upset I’m sorry that wasn’t my intention but it’s litteraly a picture of two filters called .hit that makes the person distorted and look older. If you got mad at then then okay I’m sorry but it’s not really a big deal.

Photo was taken about a year ago but honestly it's one of my favourite photos of me.

Performing with my old acoustic band at a festival and a photographer took a photo of me off-guard. Nose looks giant but heyho natural smiles are the best smiles

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, on stage and playing a musical instrument

Just imagine a guy who is slightly kind of tone, 5’6 ‘’, white boy, epic gamer. And you’ll see me.

(I’m in history class rn too if thta helps your imagination =D)