Insane

Halp me

thats the whole point of nothing to something + who sold all your cancer unusual as well as your other tf2 items ?

What I'm saying is that CSGO trading is pretty different from TF2 trading, since ALL items have exact dollar values. I can see what's happening here. If you want to be successful, say they can make offers as well on it. Hell, try to see if it looks FN, if it does, screenshot and say so.

bra i know who to trade

i think you meant how, and clearly not. csgo does not trade by the potential of nothing to something. your best chance is getting a 5 cent increase, not 40 cents.

this isn't tf2. we look at prices, and the fluxuation of them, we are not 12 year olds, we are not stupid (you can combine the last 2 if you want)

i think you meant how, and clearly not. csgo does not trade by the potential of nothing to something. your best chance is getting a 5 cent increase, not 40 cents.

this isn't tf2. we look at prices, and the fluxuation of them, we are not 12 year olds, we are not stupid (you can combine the last 2 if you want)

maybe cause your bad at trading cause im currently on a FT Scar Cyrex. started from the bottom and i work my way up, unlike your lazy ass