Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Shrodu

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:27330433

Information:

In-Game Name: Shrodu

ID:

Information: I was banned for almost a year from XG's servers. For a long time I have been bitter about my termination. As time passed, I've had a change of heart with life changes.

If at all possible, I would like to come back and make amends with people I may have upset in the past. Life is too short to stay bitter.

Funny story about me and Shrodu.

I was dicking about last night on a random trade server, trying to pick up a key, when all of a sudden I see someone type in chat "Scootaloo? That name seems awfully familiar." It was our dear sweet friend Shrodu here.

Shrodu and I have a bit of a history. Back in the days of oldfaggotry here on xG, Shrodu and I stomped about the Nintendo Sixty Fortress server a bunch with Moosty, Armin, and a few others. However, for some reason, we didn't see eye to eye on something and we ended up blocking each other. (He says it was something about a story where I shit myself. I wouldn't be surprised.)

Anyway, we never really spoke much after that, and I didn't exactly have the highest opinion of him. But, last night, our paths crossed once again, we chatted for a bit, caught up, and eventually unblocked each other and friended one another. That's when he asked about possibly getting unbanned so he could frequent the servers once again.

I spoke to a few of the higher ups and they said to have him submit a ban protest, so here we are.

I know Shrodu has been in the sour end of things a few times, but this is ANCIENT history and I honestly feel like he has matured and changed, just as I have. I say we give him another shot. +1 to the unbanning.

It's good to have you back, brother. =)

took me 2 minutes of not tagging people to look it up to see he has been banned a few times for trolling and racism prior to the perm, and then a quick look at the profile of this user showed his last ban protest which indicates the perm was for suicide threats. that shit is taken serious and the directive behind those is perm ban; no appeal. straight from the man upstairs.

@kbraszzz @Shawarma @diabeetus @ThePenguin @Bach