STEAM_0:0:40680014

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

Yes

Active on Teamspeak:

Yes

Further Information:

Re-applying for xG cause @MrJeeblez no balls me to leave so im reapplying for a server that is sort of getting re-populated

+1 Applying for mod because Css is getting slightly repopulated and i'm basically the only ex-member there and would like mod. I had mod before and I was ok at it. Hoping I can get moderator again. Thanks

Re-applying for xG cause @MrJeeblez no balls me to leave so im reapplying for a server that is sort of getting re-populated

I wouldn't want him to be in this here organization... If you read his post it clearly states that he is easily swallowed up by peer pressure. Just imagine the horror that could go on with this sort of personality. We need leaders, not followers. -1

A: 0

M: 0

Swag: 0

I wouldn't want him to be in this here organization... If you read his post it clearly states that he is easily swallowed up by peer pressure. Just imagine the horror that could go on with this sort of personality. We need leaders, not followers. -1

A: 0

M: 0

Swag: 0

surprisingly good point. i think we should go ahead and ban this troublesome individual from all aspects of this organisation, it's pretty clear he's a threat to the healthy function of this society