Banginonatrashcan - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

xG BANGIN ON A TRASHCAN

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:16195506

Information:

I have proof that Eazy-V falsely accused me. It was a mistake and i put the dispenser in the wrong spot. This picture that im posting was where i IMMEDIATELY moved my dispenser when Eazy said something. But i couldnt move it before he screencapped me while I was waiting for my dispenser to finish building. Total BS, if I had the chat log I could prove even further he prematurely reported me.

notbreakingrules.thumb.png.b025f377b186cd0e79e17da811a73ddc.png

lol total horse shit. You put the dispenser there, i told you to move it, you picked it up then proceeded to put it back down.

here is the chat log

Xeno Gamers - Recent Chat Log

here's mine: Xeno Gamers - Player Chat History

here's his: Xeno Gamers - Player Chat History

ALSO, you proceeded to building block on TGH today, and used the excuse "but if they body block it's okay" Even though what he did was an accident. You also proceeded to insult everyone because of your own incompitence. You are so god damn stupid it actually hurts my brain, you have done this before on multiple occasions, you know the rules and now you're trying to spin it as if you're the victim and then lie about not doing? Lmao what a joke. I'm going to talk to Kbrazz about revoking your membership because you obviously don't get it here and have been a constant nusense.

@Tekage was at tgh

@Jpie112 was there with me

Wow, even in this chat log Im telling you it was a mistake and that I moved it. I'm even almost begging you to not be such a douche about it. Yet you still did it lol. You need to let things go man. When my dispenser was in the wrong place I didnt even kill anyone with an xploit. So why is there a fucking problem?

Wow, even in this chat log Im telling you it was a mistake and that I moved it. I'm even almost begging you to not be such a douche about it. Yet you still did it lol. You need to let things go man. When my dispenser was in the wrong place I didnt even kill anyone with an xploit. So why is there a fricking problem?

Are you also blind? Look at the post above yours, you killed someone. Also, you put it there twice. You have done this multiple times and you even went off on kids who did it, i'm pointing out how much of a hypocrite you are. You KNOW the rules and you KNOW the consequenses for breaking them. Want to explain why you were dispenser blocking on TGH on purpose?

This has nothign to do with TGH because I'm not being banned from TGH. So bringing that up is just showing how desperate you are to be mean to someone else.

oh my god lmao. You are source banned meaning you are banned from ALL xG servers including TGH. Also i'm bringing up TGH because you were dispenser blocking on there breaking the rules when there were no admins on, when there were no admins on the server at the time either, So who knows how many times you have done this before. I also think you are actively being this dumb because no one can be this stupid lmao.

This has nothign to do with TGH because I'm not being banned from TGH. So bringing that up is just showing how desperate you are to be mean to someone else.

This is like saying the cat you strangled earlier should have no punishment because you also killed a man.

You sure do laugh a lot for someone who is trying to be serious. My screenshot proves I moved it and I was blocking anything. Yours only proves it was there for a second. We both know what happened Vector. You just want to be a douche about it.

The ban was not for just the Poketrade body blocking but for all the instances of you body blocking and the SEVERAL times you have been warned not to do it

You will NOT be unbanned

-closed