diabeetus

Toxicity Reform

>disrespect is a reason on my ban request

>gets called autistic everyday

i think their should be alot more names on here tbh

You said this on my goodbye thread, for the record:

rip in peace tekage btw i will make my dank memes more dank in your honor:(:dank::dank:

P.S i dont mind being called autistic

its still disrespect nonetheless whether he likes being called autistic or not

I'm not saying he should or shouldn't be on there, but that's just my input

I don't understand. Why hasn't ASock been perm'd yet? He's had way too many warnings. Just because he hasn't done anything in a while doesn't mean he doesn't deserve a ban. @Vector hasn't done much in a while and he's getting banned.

I don't understand. Why hasn't ASock been perm'd yet? He's had way too many warnings. Just because he hasn't done anything in a while doesn't mean he doesn't deserve a ban. @Vector hasn't done much in a while and he's getting banned.

It was a vote, Kypari. They went around and asked who was making xG a negative community.

Some of these tier listings are total bullshit since most are biased, due to personal feelings and grudges towards them.

From what I understand, a rather large number of members and server-goers voted on the people they considered to be toxic to our community. That's where this list came from. The CLs, the DMs, and the other leaders of the clan are in agreement with the list. How exactly is it biased if so many people contributed towards it?

To be honest, in my opinion Vector should be on the tier 3 list and SupremeWolf on the tier 1 list.

Vector is really active on the tf2 servers, and in my opinion his behavoir has gotten better. He seems to care about the servers, while supremewolf is just constantly trolling and bullying.

Ok, let me put my little thing here and say the list was made after I messaged 230 players members and non on who poorly represents us. The list was compiled and bias and bulls hit answers where not accepted. I picked ones with only good reasons to be brought up. PM me if you have questions.

In my opinion, rather than instantly remove membership, make a member protest on all of them so the community decides.

@Community Leaders

I'm not sure about in the servers or teamspeak, but I haven't seen anything bad from vector on the forums in a while

Member protest where agreed by everyone that they are ineffective and could lead to harassment and hate