diabeetus

Toxicity Reform

I did, i told you for one thing to cut the jokes because they where offensive and could really make us look bad, this is when you where in teamspeak with me and in my channel. Second is that people who are in the teamspeak room with you have said that you do. I will not tell you there names.
No you really didnt. I havent been in your channel in like 2 months now. So if you wanted to talk to me about it then you should have then but dont make up shit just to make yourself look better

No you really didnt. I havent been in your channel in like 2 months now. So if you wanted to talk to me about it then you should have then but dont make up fudge just to make yourself look better

Fasty we were ALL in his room just like 2 weeks ago, there's really no need to lie..

Im pretty sure even if i was in your channel you never spoke to me about it. like, never.

I remember because you still had mod in the channel (maybe you still do) and i started spamming Scotland. Then i moved you to tomahawks channel and stickied you and told you to cut it.

Post @Nomulous Edit:

This thread is for informative reasons. Do not discuss or argue any facts that are written within the thread. If someone decides to comment, please do not add to a "fudgestorm", you as a contributor may/will get punished for doing so.

@GottaGoFast

@Nomulous is toxic, but because i am now saying this is fact instead of opinion, it may not be disputed any longer, anyone to say he is not toxic will be banned for a year. (note: after you read this nomulous go ahead and delete it and please edit that shit-stain off of the post, it makes you look like a fascist prick which is the opposite of helping in reform)

second note: if you want to ban me for telling it how it is, go for it, proves the points i've been making here and in the criticism thread.

I feel like at this point it's so unnessecary, like a lot of people were asked and discussed, maybe not everyone is up there but everyone who is, is there for a reason, clearly we all have disagreements on who should be where, but keep in mind even if 3 people say Vector shouldn't be tier 1, there must have been quite more that said he should have, I feel like more Trust needs to be put in this reform or whatever and those who were put up, instead of arguing with it should accept the warning and move on towards making themselves better so they can avoid this type of thing in the future. Yes there are most likely people who should be up there and aren't mentioned, they can't put up the whole community, but it makes sense to put up names most frequently mentioned by those asked. This was debated by higher members ands should be left as such, their is no point arguing with people about such a thing anyhow, a choice has been made so we must accept

Vector: I can say personally I was shocked by this choice. Then looking at what he does I was not surprised. He has been trolling and harassing users on all aspects whether it is servers, teamspeak, or the forums. He does and will do it anywhere. He also has been noted to have made threats towards people which is 100% unacceptable. But we did not use that because we have since had no problem with that. But he does harass the younger people on servers simply due to the fact they are younger. He has caused a lot of people to leave the servers and never come back and people do ask if vector is on Pokemon trade because they do not feel comfortable playing with him.

When you say "he (@Vector) does harass the younger people"... Could you be a bit more descriptive as to how. (ie. the type of things said to them) From a neutral point of view, I think information is lacking is to the hows.

Also, to strengthen the reasoning why a permanent ban is warranted... Was there any steps taken beforehand to demonstrate that harassment is unacceptable on our servers?

For instance, my approach to harassment cases is usually a two week -> one month -> then permanent silence. This lets the offender know that harassment is unacceptable and gives an opportunity for correction.

When you say "he (@Vector) does harass the younger people"... Could you be a bit more descriptive as to how. (ie. the type of things said to them) From a neutral point of view, I think information is lacking is to the hows.

Also, to strength the reasoning why a permanent ban is warranted... Was there any steps taken beforehand to demonstrate that harassment is unacceptable on our servers?

For instance, my approach to harassment cases is usually a two week -> one month -> then permanent silence. This lets the offender know that harassment is unacceptable and gives an opportunity for correction.

I apologize

He would immediately tell them to "shut the fuck up" and "you are an annoying little shit." He would go as far as to get kids to trade them and after probably 5 minutes of talking he would reject it and get the server to laugh at the kid.

I fully agree with what has been written here. I have added nothing to the community for so long, and have lived in it long enough to see myself as a tyrant. Goodbye xG, and I promise not to be salty about it. I'm just disappointed to be barred from TS as well. Time for my forum perm. @Dethman @kbraszzz @DrLee @Hidingmaster @diabeetus @Really Anyone

astream1.gifsoup.com_view4_1508978_rorschach_dies_o.gif.60212f49099757da91e6dcffb5b73f91.gif

Also, to strengthen the reasoning why a permanent ban is warranted... Was there any steps taken beforehand to demonstrate that harassment is unacceptable on our servers?

He'll shout and mock people, calling them autistic and pointing out any flaw he sees. No matter how small. It's not only kids; it's anyone. Many times have I seen people not return for the very reason: Vector.

He'll get people rallied up against one person for something stupid and just insult them and make them feel bad. He's told people to kill themselves and everything.