Team Fortress 2

Staff Name:

Kypari

Staff's Steam ID:

irrelevant

Evidence:

all posts and comments by him here:

Further Information:

The way I've always seen it is that when 2 people decide to argue, you stop the argument if possible. And to do that, you have to stop both, if you hold one back then the other is just gonna jump on the chained person. This idea has held true on the forums as well in many a situation before; when 2 individuals or parties are fighting an aggressive "shitstorm" I have always lived under the philosophy of either they both get banned equally, or neither gets banned and they apologize to each other and A) ignore each other or B) learn to play nice.

It's a pretty sound strategy, because if they get into heated arguments like that, they are either people you really don't want around, because of their negative "toxic" attitudes.

Now you may be saying "but Asock (rabid) is le epic troller." or "kypari is only offending this time" but you're only partly right, on both. Rabid has toned down. If anyone had seen the shit he used to do on the daily back in the old days, you would never want to be here. It also is not kypari's first offense. He also isn't the victim in this case; neither is Tekage. However there is a reason tekage isn't who this is about. That's because he handled this in a semi-respectable manner, didn't talk too much shit, and also didn't try to start the shit with rabid in the first place.

Now you tell me. Is someone with this attitude worthy of being a staff member? Let alone even a member? Why isn't he banned for the same bming rabid was giving off?

Popcorn and shit is welcome, but keep it to your self. I will personally be monitoring this thread to clean it of shit, don't think you will get away with anything.

+1 Kypari has changed a lot recently. Honestly, All he had to do was just ignore Rabid with the comments they made; they could have been worse. I kinda see this kinda like Kitty's situation again. Retaliation and blaming the other party for their actions when this problem could have been avoided in a mature manner, or contact the CL's privately if it bothered him that much.

Lets just hope he's not a 13 year old bikini model too. :(

I say just warn kypari about his actions.

Rabid and Kypari were equally wrong in that entire thread. Kypari could not handle himself and looks to me like he tried to get a rise out of Rabid. Rabid was on his last warning though and could have been the better man and ignored him but he insulted back. Also it does not excuse his actions on insulting tekage who controlled himself afterwords.

+1 Kypari has changed a lot recently. Honestly, All he had to do was just ignore Rabid with the comments they made; they could have been worse. I kinda see this kinda like Kitty's situation again. Retaliation and blaming the other party for their actions when this problem could have been avoided in a mature manner, or contact the CL's privately if it bothered him that much.

Lets just hope he's not a 13 year old bikini model too. :(

I don't see how I've changed honestly. I've just had to man up and stop being an immature 14 year old and get used to the internet.

It also is not kypari's first offense.

I don't recall any form of warning.

------------------------

Honestly? Yes, I agree that I'm in the wrong. However, how I act on servers is completely different to how I act on the forums. I haven't caused trouble on TF2 so I fail to see why my powers should be removed because of this.

Secondly, I don't remember being given a warning. If I have, I'd like for you to show where I was warned.

I also fail to see what I really did wrong in the ASock report. I was pointing out my views, nothing else.

The severity of the comments are very different too. I don't see how "imbecile" compares to what ASock says to me.

Yes, I retaliated. I know, it's wrong. I agree with being banned IF a warning has already been given. I don't see the point in removing my powers.

Okay, here's my two cents. (Or 2 pence if you're British)

Kypari, clearly, acted in a manner which was unaccetpable. I agree with that. However, when I'm on servers, Kypari is a great moderator. He keeps the servers under control and has befriended MANY of the regulars. He's a lot easier to get along with in-game.

To be honest it kinda seems like people bully him on the forums, so h fights back. Not saying that is acceptable in any form, but Kypari only reacts with a simple quote "An eye for an eye".

+1 for warning/forum ban (Not perm)

-1 for demotion

(I don't really care if I can't do that, but that's my opinion.)

I have always lived under the philosophy of either they both get banned equally, or neither gets banned and they apologize to each other and A) ignore each other or B) learn to play nice.

ai.imgur.com_fkZM0qG.thumb.png.6e306652e345356c588e403af1957776.png

ai.imgur.com_pnyyaMQ.thumb.png.bce8415248940f01fc89694606ede983.png

Made up in some sort of way. No h8 m8

[attach=full]21401[/attach] This too

Maybe the thread I made should be announced closed for good rather than just left saying how the CLs will come to a decision later, even though a decision has been made

[attach=full]21399[/attach]

[attach=full]21400[/attach]

Made up in some sort of way. No h8 m8

again, when there are 2 sides equally in the wrong, I have always believed in fair punishment under the rules. aka. either you both get banned or neither gets banned. besides that, this is still a report abuse. your consistent negative attitude, quick to jump to insulting people for disagreeing with you, and general immaturity compared to even your brother lead me to believe you are not worthy of a staff position, and the powers it holds.

again, when there are 2 sides equally in the wrong, I have always believed in fair punishment under the rules. aka. either you both get banned or neither gets banned. besides that, this is still a report abuse. your consistent negative attitude, quick to jump to insulting people for disagreeing with you, and general immaturity compared to even your brother lead me to believe you are not worthy of a staff position, and the powers it holds.

ai.imgur.com_oceLecl.thumb.png.10565e28b6736615c06b43d90407dbce.png These were the punishments from before. Note how Kittylicious got less of a punishment. Hardly equal. Why? The severity levels were different.

She was demoted as her trouble was also caused on the servers, whereas for me, I do nothing wrong on the servers (if I do, I mend it immediately).

making a post because comment chains are stupid. You seem to live under the philosophy that you can come away from this clean because you're under the impression you didn't do anything "that bad"

Heres the reality, you started out by directly insulting rabid, who had said nothing to you at all, knowing it would pull him into talking shit to you. you tried to get a negative response from him. you constantly edged him on, trying to get him to say worse and worse. now how in the hell you think you aren't doing anything "that bad" is beyond me. but that alone is worthy of a demotion, you constantly say "this is my first warning, you cant ban me." we can ban you, we can do whatever the fuck we want, we follow some semi-relevant guidelines for minor cases. this isn't that minor here. this is a staff member going out of his way to try to start drama. that is something that isn't tolerated.

You also think "oh if i say i'm sorry after i troll it's ok." no it's not. different cases, different rulings. not one case is alike: notice how they lost powers for their negative "toxic" attitudes? you have a negative "toxic" attitude. you're purposely trying to start shit with people to get a rise out of them, not just rabid, but brian too. you need to grow up, learn to not try and start drama, and get over it.