Akame

Dethman - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

Staff Name:

Dethman

Staff's Steam ID:

Evidence:

Muted on the Jailbreak server for posting a Lenny face. Said I was spamming, yet I clearly waited 4-5 seconds before posting one and only 1-2 at a time. Says I was disrespecting, I admit I did say he was acting salty and posted a Lenny after it. Lenny means a troll or a joke to you right? That's exactly what it was, admins get "offensive" remarks like that a lot, (I have personal experience on other games) "YOU FUCKING BROKE MANY RULES" as he exactly said, I reentered armory, I "spammed," "disrespected," and gun "gitched,"I admit to gun "gitching"as the server allowed it, (you should really get that fixed), He also pardoned me from when I was "spamming" and said he would come back and ungag me, he came back and ungagged me, I guess he was still there because after a few minutes someone said something worthy of a Lenny and I pasted one in, next thing I know I'm banned from the server. That's when I go back to messaging him (which I have been since the start of the problem) and ask him why, that's when he replies with the whole thing about me gun "glitching," "spamming," and reentering armory. We had a little conservation in the Steam message where he claims to have evidence to go against me. Like pictures, chatlogs, etc. Yet he does have a reason to be upset at me, I am not trying to get pity or help myself in tis issue, but I have been a xG member for almost a month know and I am not as familiar with the rules as he may want me to be. Thank you.

Further Information:

[xG:A] Dethman: well

[xG:A] Dethman: i will comeback

[xG:A] Dethman: ungag and leave

[xG:A] Dethman: but dont do that again

|xG| Chronon: typing a lenny is disrespect?

[xG:A] Dethman: No

[xG:A] Dethman: you said i was being salty and spammed lenny

[xG:A] Dethman: i can do that

|xG| Chronon: I never spammed it, I waited a few seconds before each one and you were being salty, its my opinion and I have the right to say it.

|xG| Chronon: why was I banned?

|xG| Chronon: all I did was place a lenny

|xG| Chronon: one lenny

[xG:A] Dethman: YOU FUCKING BROKE MULTIPLE RULES

|xG| Chronon: I didnt spam nor did it disrespect admins

[xG:A] Dethman: god damn

[xG:A] Dethman: you honestly troll too much

|xG| Chronon: multiple rules?

[xG:A] Dethman: yes

[xG:A] Dethman: look at your reason

[xG:A] Dethman: maybe then

[xG:A] Dethman: you will learn

|xG| Chronon: there is no reason

|xG| Chronon: it just says you have been banned

[xG:A] Dethman: There is

|xG| Chronon: Tell me the reason

|xG| Chronon: Or I will file a complaint on the forums for false banning.

|xG| Chronon: <3

|xG| Chronon: Okay then

|xG| Chronon: To the forums I go.

[xG:A] Dethman: Ammo glitching, disrespect

[xG:A] Dethman: and much more

[xG:A] Dethman: reentering

|xG| Chronon: "I will come back ungag and leave

|xG| Chronon: You pardoned it

|xG| Chronon: I never ammo glitched after that

[xG:A] Dethman: YOU DID

[xG:A] Dethman: WOW

|xG| Chronon: And nor did I disrespect after that

[xG:A] Dethman: NICE LIE

[xG:A] Dethman: JESUS

|xG| Chronon: I used bonk at the end of the round

|xG| Chronon: And when I went into armory

|xG| Chronon: Jesus

[xG:A] Dethman: got evidence against you

|xG| Chronon: And its not my fault the ammo is allowed, you should fix the server or it will keep happening, an admin isnt always going to be there.

|xG| Chronon: Oh really?

[xG:A] Dethman: so you might want to rethink your report

|xG| Chronon: What is it?

[xG:A] Dethman: Chatlogs

[xG:A] Dethman: all of them

|xG| Chronon: Show me.

|xG| Chronon: <3

[xG:A] Dethman: no

[xG:A] Dethman: i will wait for the report

|xG| Chronon: ....

|xG| Chronon: I called you salty because you were, thats not nescicarlly disrespecting people do it all the time, cant you take a joke? And I did not spam, I simply waited atleast 3 seconds between lennys and only did 2 at a time.

[xG:A] Dethman: I saw you

[xG:A] Dethman: multiple times

[xG:A] Dethman: spamming that lenny so much

|xG| Chronon: It was no more than 2-3 in a row, it was off and on. Thats not spamming.

|xG| Chronon: Spamming is repeating it for mulitple seconds in a row without stopping.

[xG:A] Dethman: I have you doing that

[xG:A] Dethman: a screenshot

[xG:A] Dethman: so it is not edited out

[xG:A] Dethman: it is also in gameme

[xG:A] Dethman: so again

[xG:A] Dethman: make the abuse report if you want but i have evidence against you

|xG| Chronon: Alright

[xG:A] Dethman: ok

|xG| Chronon: Still doing it.

[xG:A] Dethman: i honestly do not care

[xG:A] Dethman: i did my job

[xG:A] Dethman: some kid gets mad

|xG| Chronon: Good for you.

|xG| Chronon: I'm not mad

[xG:A] Dethman: and then i prove myself right

|xG| Chronon: If I was mad I would be using caps and cussing.

|xG| Chronon: Like you were

I did say he was acting salty and posted a Lenny after it.

Disrespect which i gagged

I admit to gun "gitching"as the server allowed it

after about 3 rounds in a row and multiple slays i kicked you and made a server wide warning with @Insane on

Spammed and then re entered the armory so i proceeded to ban him

Disrespect which i gagged

after about 3 rounds in a row and multiple slays i kicked you and made a server wide warning with @Insane on

Spammed and then re entered the armory so i proceeded to ban him

2 slays and I only did it once the round was over or when I got ammo at armory, and if you payed attention, the lenny face is a universal signal for troll of just kidding.

Alright so, instead of going at each other's throats, lets just post the evidence/proof that backs up each other's claims and leave it at that. Otherwise this will just be an all-out argument that Members will have to wade through to find relevant content to provide their opinion. Simmer down :coffee:

I did not record you breaking the other rules because for one, i dont go onto the server and instantly record everything until the time i leave. Second is that I only record NOW if there is an aimbotter or hacker.

Also, let me ellaborate

Sven, beefaloo, and many more were on to be witness. 2 you would ammo glitch once the CT is low on health. I kicked you for that and you came back and bitched out at me and called me salty. Disrespect so i gagged and told you to stop. You also decided to go on blu, you kept going into the armoury and ignored me. I banned you, you justified my actions by trolling on the server.

Also, thanks for the ratings @BelloWaldi <3

[ATTACH]21488[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]21489[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]21490[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]21491[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]21492[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]21493[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]21494[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]21495[/ATTACH]

This just proves that she was spamming, do you have any evidennce about trolling or disrespect?

I did not record you breaking the other rules because for one, i dont go onto the server and instantly record everything until the time i leave. Second is that I only record NOW if there is an aimbotter or hacker.

Also, let me ellaborate

Sven, beefaloo, and many more were on to be witness. 2 you would ammo glitch once the CT is low on health. I kicked you for that and you came back and bitched out at me and called me salty. Disrespect so i gagged and told you to stop. You also decided to go on blu, you kept going into the armoury and ignored me. I banned you, you justified my actions by trolling on the server.

Also, thanks for the ratings @BelloWaldi <3

I ignored you? You never told me to stop or said anything about reentering at that moment. I only went onto blu to help the one guy out since he was the only one. And I didn't bitch out, if you were listening to my past reply and my main supporting facts you would know, now I'm off to do other stuff in life. Cya tomorrow.

I ignored you? You never told me to stop or said anything about reentering at that moment. I only went onto blu to help the one guy out since he was the only one. And I didn't bitch out, if you were listening to my past reply and my main supporting facts you would know, now I'm off to do other stuff in life. Cya tomorrow.

You went in a second time, i let you off the first time due to you trying to kill the sniper but then you went in again after a demo hit you.

The only thing I know for sure is that your chat log is filled with lenny faces... I'm so sick of people and their lenny face spamming.... I think you should just quit with it and save yourself the hassle of getting banned in the future =/

With what I see here, I don't see anything wrong with Dethamn. You're even saying that you were trolling on the thread... so gg, I guess. You shouldn't have to be warned about reentering armory or gun glitching. You're in xG those things are a given. And TBH, Just because you wait 2-3 seconds, dose not mean its not spam. Please stop trying to loophole~

The only thing I know for sure is that your chat log is filled with lenny faces... I'm so sick of people and their lenny face spamming.... I think you should just quit with it and save yourself the hassle of getting banned in the future =/

why don't you use @Stickz beautiful plugin he so graciously made for you guys to combatant this problem? But the tf2 div doesn't want it because they are rock hard for their dank lenny face maymays.