Doogalou

Doogalou - Team Fortress 2

+1 for unban. Like already mentioned, Bello has high ping so lots of shots will certainly look BS. And considering he actually took the time and put effort into the ban protest, I'd say he isn't hacking. Typical hackers would just "lol ok next server" but he came back to our specific server to start playing on it again.

level 26? 1000+ hours on tf2? backpack with actual expensive-ish items?

He's not hacking. Definitely not.

If you weren't hacking, I am sorry. As I said, I was being really tired and there were several people that complained about you, so i might have punished you a way too fast.

However, since you said you werent able to watch, ill record it and post it on youtube.

If you weren't hacking, I am sorry. As I said, I was being really tired and there were several people that complained about you, so i might have punished you a way too fast.

However, since you said you werent able to watch, ill record it and post it on youtube.

Thank you tons, I always have problems with replays and demos not loading

Was any other staff on @ the time? You should always have another admin double check he's hacking. See in this case if Bello was the only admin...his demo isn't very strong evidence cause of the ping...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_SfK9OwDik

If you wanna hear the proper audio, watch the demo file ^^.

I can definitely see why you banned me after watching it XD, I assure you though I was not cheating in any form and as ChickenPanda stated the ping difference from Germany to US is a lot so it may look bs. With you also being tired that is fine I get grumpy and annoyed easily at night too.

I can definitely see why you banned me after watching it XD, I butture you though I was not cheating in any form and as ChickenPanda stated the ping difference from Germany to US is a lot so it may look bs. With you also being tired that is fine I get grumpy and annoyed easily at night too.

Assure*