Bach

Jailbreak. Cancer? Yeah. Just Cancer.

So. as the title implies. We should do some stuff here and get this shit fixed. Never thought I'd say it, but things such as REMOVING SAND AND WAKKA/other shit maps and adding some new maps (we also have a few map makers in xG now, let's make a custom map?). Maybe get a LCT plug in that works consistently, fix the weapon restrictions, and rework some of them. Another suggestion is to maybe remove MOST of the donator powers there (i.e. resize for one) to make the game more fair. I've seen (and personally have done once or twice) made myself mini and ran around the map like an asshole.

I wanna see JB returned to what it was, when it was fun and wasn't filled with a bunch of autistic 8 year olds that can't even speak english.

VVV Sums up JB in a nutshell VVV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-iIfi3SNpw

But yeah. Any other suggestions or pushes for it would be great

@Moosty @Rejects @metalslug53 @kbraszzz @Ohstopyou

@Goblin @Marceline @Jpie112 @otheroldjb

astatic_wix.com_media_2c7eb9_b00e031d0e2872d52da0810ab9901e5c.png.3124846b3c76826d3b9b3a6039cc7d79.png

So. as the title implies. We should do some stuff here and get this fudge fixed. Never thought I'd say it, but things such as REMOVING SAND AND WAKKA/other fudge maps and adding some new maps (we also have a few map makers in xG now, let's make a custom map?).

We had like 9041209481209 threads about this and nothing happened......... but +1 +1 +1 remove those annoying maps.

fix the weapon restrictions

yes PLEASE

Maybe get a LCT plug in that works consistently,

Our current one works as far as I have seen..

Another suggestion is to maybe remove MOST of the donator powers there (i.e. resize for one) to make the game more fair. I've seen (and personally have done once or twice) made myself mini and ran around the map like an butthole.

YES PLEASE

I wanna see JB returned to what it was, when it was fun and wasn't filled with a bunch of autistic 8 year olds that can't even speak english.

What do you wanna do against that? A rule like "You gotta be at least 14 years old to play on our servers"?

+1 for the love of god just delete sand/wakka/prisonrift/etc. Fix the god damn last ct so it actually gives them the health and crits and not make them a god damn statue waiting to get shot. Add maybe different versions of minecart just so it looks like we have multiple maps. Just unban the restricted guns for now until they get fixed so there is no more ammo glitching. Remove fakegift, gimme, resizeme (not torso or head or hands unless it is with the plugin.

So. as the title implies. We should do some stuff here and get this fudge fixed. Never thought I'd say it, but things such as REMOVING SAND AND WAKKA/other fudge maps and adding some new maps (we also have a few map makers in xG now, let's make a custom map?). Maybe get a LCT plug in that works consistently, fix the weapon restrictions, and rework some of them. Another suggestion is to maybe remove MOST of the donator powers there (i.e. resize for one) to make the game more fair. I've seen (and personally have done once or twice) made myself mini and ran around the map like an butthole.

VVV Sums up JB in a nutshell VVV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-iIfi3SNpw

But yeah. Any other suggestions or pushes for it would be great

@Moosty @Rejects @metalslug53 @kbraszzz @Ohstopyou

@Goblin @Marceline @Jpie112 @otheroldjb

[attach=full]21839[/attach]

You're late as fuuuuuuuuuuck. I'll remove sand and wakka wakka but all of the plugins have already been fixed. The weapon restrictions don't cause ammo glitches, according to @Nomulous , and I already restricted the use of resize to freedays and custom LRs.

IF YOU SEE SOMEONE RESIZING OR USING DONATOR POWERS ON JB, WHEN IT IS NOT A FREEDAY OR LR, REPORT THEM.

If you have a problem with the people on blue, call an admin like all of the other 70000 people that play on our servers. Please don't just call me, we have like over 25 mods and over 5 admins. You can do it.

Also, for the 80th time, if you guys see a map you want. Tell. Me. I'm not a mind reader :[. As for the custom maps, talk to @ColdEndeavour and @Waimalu

+1 for the love of god just delete sand/wakka/prisonrift/etc. Fix the god damn last ct so it actually gives them the health and crits and not make them a god damn statue waiting to get shot. Add maybe different versions of minecart just so it looks like we have multiple maps. Just unban the restricted guns for now until they get fixed so there is no more ammo glitching. Remove fakegift, gimme, resizeme (not torso or head or hands unless it is with the plugin.

Wakka is shit, sand is funny because of the music (but I agree it is shit) but prisonrift? Prisonrift is a åretty good map.

Cancer ain't getting fixed until people read the rules or the rules become more strict with more severe punishments Imo. The game doesn't break rules, people do.

To be serious I feel that Jailbreak should return to its former glory as the sum up of my Summer in 2013.

That Jailbreak was the one worth playing. That was the jailbreak I miss. We look at Jailbreak as this gamemode that should be controlled to some perfect gamemode. When in all honesty it takes the fun out of it. I'm not implying free killing and breaking the rules is fun but the other things.

Whenever I talk to my online group of friends and if jailbreak was brought up. The first thing the say is "it's not even fun anymore it's just fucked" honestly it is. Maybe adding a shit load of plugins to "enhance" the fun factor of gameplay.

Honestly I'd like to play the Jailbreak that I fell in love with in 2013. Fuck I'd love it.

I know the plugins are to curve the fairness of gameplay for each team but honestly does it even seem fun.

Would you rather have the Jailbreak servers that where constantly populated from 12 o clock to Midnight or have the server we have now that nobody plays on anymore.

Maybe we need the cancer

JB was fun when everyone could have a good time and mess around. It was very imperfect but everyone loved it. I remember all of summer 2013 i binged JB because of this

JB was fun when everyone could have a good time and mess around. It was very imperfect but everyone loved it. I remember all of summer 2013 i binged JB because of this

You'd make friends. You'd make enemies. You'd overall have a great time. Maybe having these plugins that prevent people from freekilling is actually taking the fun out of jailbreak and making it more prison with less tears in your bum.

Now don't get me wrong I'm all for new maps but that takes time a decitcation and loads of pressure on the map maker. If you want one of the developers in xG to work at something like that, at least let it be out of there free will and people don't constantly pester them.

But I'm all for old Jailbreak coming back.

Ammo dropping:

Okay I could see this would be extremely difficult for the blu team at times. But challenge is fun. To prevent from reds picking up ammo from other reds is running up real quick and get it. Like old times. I never saw why this was a huge problem. It would prevent gun glitching too.

Demo-charge:

Yes demo charging is overpowered but it's easy to avoid. Honestly we have maps where people can stand on higher ground. Sure they could get away fast but what the hell do you think jailbreak is. Easily avoidable not that big of a problem.

No Last CT:

Ehh I'm not a huge fan of last ct. It's frankly dumb and pointless. Gives blu the edge. Especially when you have a blu who has no idea what the hell is going on and doesn't know what to do. Like give the nerd a break. Last CT is just kinda stupid.

Rules pertaining to "improv" days:

This is like oh hey I'm gonna make something up on the spot kind of days. I find these days to be something different from hey reds go kill yourselves in these minigames while I watch and stroke my cat.

That kind of stuff. I can see a limit on these days of course made up days and referring reds to something else (tarping which I'll get to later)

Overall confusion of rules:

Let's be honest no one reads the rules. You even tell them to read the rules they will still blow you off. It's honestly pointless and newcomers just become confused. So I was thinking we stick to a little vanilla jailbreak but with a little order involved.

Demo on blu:

Okay I know exactly why demo would not be allowed on blu. I don't have a problem with that restriction but I feel that if its monitored it could possibly work but not 100% agreeing on that.

Overall Freekilling:

Oh boy freekilling. Yes freekilling is a problem. But let me say this. It's not a major fucking problem. All these plugins revolving around freekilling. Yes freekilling is a down side it makes people mad but it's easily resolved with a kick or ban. If people honestly look down on the xG community because "we can't handle freekilling" than I wouldn't want those brats in the community as a whole. Who the hell cares it's a video game clan. Games are too have fun not order