Too Many Fucking People To Name - Teamspeak

Division:

Teamspeak

Staff Name:

Too many fucking people to name

Staff's Steam ID:

Doesn't Matter

Evidence:

So, Bach's Channel went to war with our teamspeak for no reason.

Bach's Side -

@Bach

@ChickenPanda

@Hachi

@kbraszzz (Maybe?)

Fasty's Side -

@StarmiX

@Fasty H

@Diamonde

@Marceline

@Waimalu

@Liekos

@BananaShoes

Xranth (Doesn't have forum account)

Simple rundown -

We were just doin shit on our channel, then all of a sudden, chicken panda comes into Fasty's Channel and changes the desc. of the channel to add himself to the admin list, also, adding Bach to "Supreme Leader" as well. Then, Fasty was called onto his teamspeak subchannel to change it back, then Chicken Panda comes back into our channel, and then a bunch of shit went to hell. Chicken Panda came in and demoted all the Administrators (Fasty, Waim, Starmix) all to guests. The aftermath is a large sticky withing Fasty's Channel.

5aa4c2694065c_Abuse1.thumb.JPG.6b688490deb5bf8fdc5ff315dd54a08e.JPG

Abuse.thumb.JPG.e4baf6715ace789d4301cbeecf60876d.JPG

Abusee.JPG.86c18d8f0548aabe20b6af9b0198ea20.JPG

Eh.JPG.1ed77c84f1c8ed5a9fa776c83a11c1dd.JPG

If this isn't consider abuse, I'd like an explanation as to why. How is stickying someone to one channel and, essentially, being banned from every other channel NOT abuse?

I was told by KB there's other channels to go to so I can avoid this crap. Frankly, I shouldn't have to worry about being abused IF PEOPLE DID THEIR JOB AND ACTUALLY FOLLOWED THE RULES THEY UPHOLD.

I am severely disappointed in the amount of immaturity and abuse that took place. Even though its against the rules, i recorded the latest conversation that was had between both sides. Even it is a subchannel, I still am shocked that Admins took part in this. Kbrazz and Liekos were the only ones who apologized. I will place the recording of the latest conversation mentioned earlier in the chat.

Some logs:

<20:44:39> Channel group "Sticky" was assigned to "Beel" by "Bach".

<20:44:41> Channel group "Sticky" was assigned to "StarmiX" by "Bach".

<20:44:44> Channel group "Sticky" was assigned to "Xranth" by "Bach".

<20:44:44> Channel group "Administrator" was assigned to "Fasty H | Wanker God" by "DemonicDisaster".

<20:44:45> Channel group "Sticky" was assigned to "Waims" by "Bach".

<20:44:47> Channel group "Sticky" was assigned to "Swoosh" by "Bach".

<20:44:50> Channel group "Sticky" was assigned to "Smoldering Bunny" by "Bach".

<20:44:50> "Edible" dropped (connection lost)

<20:44:50> Channel group "Guest" was assigned to "Fasty H | Wanker God" by "Cain".

Some logs:

<20:44:39> Channel group "Sticky" was buttigned to "Beel" by "Bach".

<20:44:41> Channel group "Sticky" was buttigned to "StarmiX" by "Bach".

<20:44:44> Channel group "Sticky" was buttigned to "Xranth" by "Bach".

<20:44:44> Channel group "Administrator" was buttigned to "Fasty H | Wanker God" by "DemonicDisaster".

<20:44:45> Channel group "Sticky" was buttigned to "Waims" by "Bach".

<20:44:47> Channel group "Sticky" was buttigned to "Swoosh" by "Bach".

<20:44:50> Channel group "Sticky" was buttigned to "Smoldering Bunny" by "Bach".

<20:44:50> "Edible" dropped (connection lost)

<20:44:50> Channel group "Guest" was buttigned to "Fasty H | Wanker God" by "Cain".

Lol it censored the "ass" in it.

aimg2.wikia.nocookie.net___cb20140602005515_injusticegodsamongus_images_5_56_IT_HAS_BEGUN___.jpg.5c11652fc063e6a55ce7008c35b76c60.jpg

Bach won. Long story short don't give people admin in your teamspeak that you don't trust. #HostileTakeover

As admin in your channel you have to moderate your own channel

(Not to mention we've done this with the anime channel before @DrLee @ThePenguin)

I never gave you admin Bach, Kart did, apparently without telling me. And then you didn't just sticky everyone you gave people admin who then proceeded to keep us there and you moved me down to Nom's sex dungeon and stickied me there as well.