StarmiX

Too Many Fucking People To Name - Teamspeak

Damn, @Bach, your self-esteem should've gone to insane levels didn't it! You won an argument over the internet! You might as well also won the special olympics as well, sure you won something, but you're still retarded.

This is pretty stupid on both sides and just a pain the ass, but here's my view of this. The channel in question is a sub channel of a community channel. This isn't one of the gaming rooms or general rooms. The fact that someone (in this case Bach) had admin even though it seems he shouldn't have been trusted is the problem of the channel owner. The only time this could potentially be a problem is if the owner of the channel, matsi, loses admin. This all pretty much becomes matsi's problem, as it's his channel to manage.

And to all CL's, saying this is "isn't" against our TS rules. Have you read any of them recently?

Public teamspeak rules | Xeno Gamers

Under "Respect"

1) Do not join a channel with the intent to troll and/or disrespect and individual or group of people. This may result in a kick/silence/and/or blacklist at the channel owner's discretion.

They were intending to troll. They wanted to make us mad and did it for the fun of it.

Under "Other Rules

3) It is your responsibility to be moderately mature and act with respect in the TS3 server, this includes all channels. Whether they're public, private, or through chat-box. Any immaturity and blatant disrespect can and will be a ban.

How was this mature? There was certainly no respect nor maturity for claiming "war" against our channel for no reason.

Under "General Rules (and guidelines)"

1) We all understand that the internet may not be the nicest place, but that doesn't give you reason or the allowance to be rude to others. Use common sense and be respectful and you shall have no problems.

We all know that it wasn't nice. But still, they still had thought that they were allowed to do this because Bach has done this before the League Channel. So, with that logic in mind, if I commit murder, and am never caught. Does that mean murder is completely legal from now on?

Under "General Rules (and guidelines)"

4) Owners of TS3 private channels have th

c. Owners are given complete authority in their channels to dictate what is and is not allowed (within reason). If users determine that inappropriate action is occurring in private channel, they may contact a Community Leader.

I'm sure we all deem this as an inappropriate course of action. Therefore, we contacted CL's and nowhere does it ever say in the rules that these rules only applied to main channels and not sub channels.

I really hope you guys actually read your rules that you put. None of these rules were specifically targeted towards main channels, meaning that subchannels should have the same rights as a main one does.

Penguin you left out the part where bach and chicken: 1. Stickied everyone in my channel. 2. Demoted me to guest. 3. They moved me down to their sex dungeon and stickied me. 4. Held me and swoosh and everyone in my channel as "hostages" until i "surrenderd" the war. 5. Deleted my ENTIRE CHANNEL DESCRIPTION where bach was EXPLICITLY BLACK LISTED. Do i need to go on?

Well what exactly led up to this "war" that happened. Was it just bach being a deushnozel or was there an actual organized attempt here.

Well what exactly led up to this "war" that happened. Was it just bach being a deushnozel or was there an actual organized attempt here.

It was bach and chicken being "deushnozel" with no other motive than, so i heard from many sources, "for fun". It was random, unexpected, and obnoxious

They just decided that it would be fun to sticky certain people to one channel. So technically, just people "joking" around at that time.

ai.imgur.com_dJG2kKA.png.079470f48547b74621b1292eac0a631b.png

Just gonna put this here. I didn't get a screen of the blacklist before, but it was the same kind of shit. And you wonder why we did what we did? You insult us for having a little fun. If you want to get technical then all of your "Admins" are at fault for this "offensive" blacklsit. So how about you pull your head out of your ass and realize that if you're being a fuckface to people, we aren't (mainly myself) gonna stand by and let you run a muck. Get off your high horse princess.

[attach=full]21877[/attach]

Just gonna put this here. I didn't get a screen of the blacklist before, but it was the same kind of fudge. And you wonder why we did what we did? You insult us for having a little fun. If you want to get technical then all of your "Admins" are at fault for this "offensive" blacklsit. So how about you pull your head out of your butt and realize that if you're being a frickface to people, we aren't (mainly myself) gonna stand by and let you run a muck. Get off your high horse princess.

The reason we made that blacklist is because of what YOU GUYS DID. So dont blame us if we're a little mad about what you did and plus you blacklisted me and swoosh too, and Chicken kept changing the blacklist so im pretty sure you can understand if im a bit mad.

Not really. If you get butthurt over it you should probably leave. I've had my channel changed multiple times and what do I do? I change it back and be a man about it. We were on the blacklist before that with similar reasoning. Not once during that did we insult you. And you call us immature? Pot calling the kettle black. I won't even mention all of your "Hitler is so great, hitler did nothing wrong" bullshit that I made friendly. Grow up.

They were intending to troll. They wanted to make us mad and did it for the fun of it.

We had no intent to troll or make you all mad. That's how you reacted. We were doing it for some friendly fun.

How was this mature? There was certainly no respect nor maturity for claiming "war" against our channel for no reason.

How is spamming soundboards and being assholes mature? None of us are exactly "mature" in this clan. This kind of stuff should be expected by now. You yourself StarmiX have done some pretty immature shit. This is the first time I've seen you make a sentence that made sense.

We all know that it wasn't nice. But still, they still had thought that they were allowed to do this because Bach has done this before the League Channel. So, with that logic in mind, if I commit murder, and am never caught. Does that mean murder is completely legal from now on?

We didn't commit murder the first time. We had fun with the anime channel. This is clearly something you guys took the wrong way, which made it murder. Technically, this is the first time we've committed murder.

I'm sure we all deem this as an inappropriate course of action. Therefore, we contacted CL's and nowhere does it ever say in the rules that these rules only applied to main channels and not sub channels.

Sure, yeah. Maybe it was "inappropriate action" or whatever. You contacted CL's. CL's have spoken. He said this is a stupid situation and we should all drop it.

Done. Dropped.

Your turn, bucko.

You're telling me to grow up? Im sorry i wasnt the one who 1.Stickied everyone in someone elses channel for fun, 2. Held the channel owner in a room and stickied him until he agreed to "surrender" a war YOU started for "fun". and 3. Made someone elses channel full of brony shit with atleast 12 pictures of some brony guy and put everything in pink in said channel. So bach why dont you "grow up". Blacklisting you is so you dont do it again. Get over it